So i want a drama with love triangle. Yeah pretty basic and cliche :p

But i want where the tease/bully/jerk/not so good guy/bad boy (anything where male lead is not goody good ) falls in love with female lead but she likes/loves someone else. she can hate the male lead or not either is fine. Just want a love triangle between 2 guys and 1 girl. But slowly she become to fall in love with male lead. i do want male lead to be not so goody good/jerk/bully/tease not Other guy she is interested in. Pretty cliche i think.   Also don't want her to fall in love male lead soon or quickly , i mean she do take time to fall in male lead.

Any Country is fine

Any Genre is fine except tragedy. (prefer light dramas with a bit comedy)

No sad/bad ending 

Thanks! ^^

I have seen boys over flower as well secret garden ^^

Also No weak female lead ( who cries in small matter etc)

XiaRah:

So i want a drama with love triangle. Yeah pretty basic and cliche :p

But i want where the tease/bully/jerk/not so good guy/bad boy (anything where male lead is not goody good ) falls in love with female lead but she likes/loves someone else. she can hate the male lead or not either is fine. Just want a love triangle between 2 guys and 1 girl. But slowly she become to fall in love with male lead. i do want male lead to be not so goody good/jerk/bully/tease not Other guy she is interested in. Pretty cliche i think.   Also don't want her to fall in love male lead soon or quickly , i mean she do take time to fall in male lead.

Any Country is fine

Any Genre is fine except tragedy. (prefer light dramas with a bit comedy)

No sad/bad ending 

Thanks! ^^

I have seen boys over flower as well secret garden ^^

Idk if u had watched turkish dramas..

The turkish drama - cilek kokusu(strawberry smell) exactly fits everything in ur description . It is in youtube with eng subs

These are all k-dramas,

Jealousy Incarnate, 2016

Cheese In The Trap, 2016

Full House, 2004

Protect the Boss, 2011

10 Miles of Peach Blossoms, 2016 (C-drama) - epic romance series - Lead is somewhat a goody two shoe tough.

An oldie but fits most of your requests

Why why love - Taiwan- Female lead is poor but hardworking girl who gets caught up between two brothers of a big company. Oldest brother is responsible and caring; younger brother torments and teases the female lead (“bad boy who rides motorcycles and disappoints the family” lol)

—-

Siege in fog - China - Currently airing - male lead is a playboy who forced the female lead to marry him after he falls for her. She had her heart broken by an old lover in school who returns and becomes the male leads right hand man. 

—-

Another oldie, but classic:

Goong - Korea - four way love story, male lead is not quite bad boy, but he’s fairly mean to the female lead at the beginning. She’s not quite a “strong” character though, but still a good old drama.

Master Devil Do Not KISS Me - China - romantic comedy - male lead is an arrogant first born of a rich family; female lead’s mother passes away and donates her kidney to a rich family with the condition that they take in her daughter and care for her till she graduates/gets married. Second male lead is main guys best friend who is caring and nice to female lead. 

—-

Scarlet Heart (Chinese and there’s a Korean Remake; Korean version I feel plays up the “bad boy” feel more than the Chinese version; Chinese version female is a stronger character) female lead travels back in time to ancient times. Triangle between 4th prince (“bad boy”) and 8th prince. 

Kurosaki-kun no Iinari ni Nante Naranai

The Journey

✔️ Devil Beside You

✔️ Black Devil and White Prince 

✔️ Love DK

✔️ You're Beautiful

✔️ Weightlifting Fairy Kim (bit of teasing) 

✔️ Let's Eat S2

✔️ Fated to Love You ( Korean) 

✔️ High School Love On 

✔️ Cheer Up

✔️ Love Me If Dare 

✔️ Cinderella and the 4 Knights 

✔️ Flower Boy Ramen Shop