Hi the dramasphere,

I am currently watching Cunning Single Lady. I tried to watch this drama months ago, but I thought I didn't like it. I was wrong. I gave it another try The day before yesterday, and I am hooked. It's very romantic.

Do you have a drama similar? I prefer Korean dramas, but I am open-minded about other countries dramas.

I am looking for a similar drama with a couple hating each  other at first, full of misunderstandings, but which finally still have feelings for each other.

What I liked is how her ex was crazy about her, I really felt the love he had for her. After their break up,  he had never gotten over her. She was the only woman for him, and I find it so cute. The way he looks at her, we feel the love he feels for her, the chemistry is so real. 

Do you have any similar drama?

I am waiting for your recommendations, thanks in advance ! 

✔️ Murphy's Law of Romance 

✔️ Secret Garden

✔️ You're Beautiful

✔️ Just You

✔️ Strong Woman Do Bong Soon

✔️ Let's Fight Ghost 

✔️ Master's Sun 

✔️ Weightlifitng Fairy 

✔️ My Beautiful Gong Shim 

✔️ Black Devil and the White Prince 

✔️ Goblin

✔️ Hwayugi

✔️ Fated to Love You (Korean) 

"Emergency Couple" it's great and very similar too but a different setting. Check it out I hope you'll like it.

Danasmah:

"Emergency Couple" it's great and very similar too but a different setting. Check it out I hope you'll like it.

Thank you! I saw it and really like it, it was such a cute story as well :)

If some people are looking for similar dramas to CSL, I recommend you to watch Go Back Couple , it is amazing. But beware of second lead syndrome !

i was only watching this drama cuz of Kang Seo Joon 

so far his ARE YOU HUMAN TOO got me cray so i looked for his other dramas where he plays Lead so far the 2nd one i finished was 50 episodes long historical but less romance and less the couple being together... will its historical & politics! from historical drama u cant expect a lot of romance as it always about throne war and schemes.

I second Go Back Couple... I recently completed it at it's really good & heartwarming.