I am tired of weakling female leads.

So i want to watch something where female lead is very good and successful and she is very focus on what she do. It could be anything, 

e.g Lawyer , Detective ,  Secret Agent , Business Women etc.

I am done with female lead just crying and weak and if romance there, so then just chasing the guy.

So Headstrong Successful female lead who are focus on what her job is and good at it.

No weakling Male lead as well. 

Any country is fine as well genre.

P:S it would be great if you also tell me what she does when you recommend.

it would be soo cool if she is the one who is cold and tsundere type. (just saying, not saying it is needed) ^^

Ok, I happen to love that trope too. Here are a few suggestions: 

-I have a lover: She's a lawyer and appears very cold and calculating, almost heartless. But things will change, though she never, ever stops being a badass. The ML is a little weak at start, but he gets stronger by the middle. Highly recommend.

-Ms temper and Nam Jung Gi: Only watched the first episode but the FL is like you want her to be. With a serving of tsudere (at least in the first episode). The ML starts out pretty weak though. She's corporate (beauty industry I believe, and his boss). 

-Ab ruk online (Thai Lakorn): the FL is the second in command at a trading firm. She's a strict but fair boss. 

-Descendants of the sun: she's a doctor. (Do I need to say that though LOL)

-It's okay that's love: she's a succesful therapist

-Kill me heal me: the same, but her achievements don't really play a role in the story. 

-What's wrong with secretary Kim: frighteningly competent secretary.

-The innocent man: corporate, daughter of a Chaebol (does that make her a chaebol?)

-King2hearts: Military woman. She's a huuuge patriot and a badass. 

-The queen of office: everything is in the title. The ML is hilarious. 

-The good wife: lawyer

-Romantic doctor, teacher Kim: she's a doctor

Hope you find something interesting. 

If you haven't seen While You Were Sleeping I'd suggest that. Now there are points where both leads struggle, but I definitely wouldn't label them weaklings. As for her profession, the female lead is a reporter and the male lead is a prosecutor. 

Live up to your name - she is a doctor

It's okay that's Love - she is a doctor

Forest of Secrets - she is a police detective (no romance in this one)

Second to last love - TV producer

Kill me Heal me - doctor

Misty- anchor woman

Secret Love Affair- business woman

Thank you guys for recs!! <3

Anyone who wants to recommend? I am happy to hear more so please do!

Lawless Lawyer, the female lead is one of my absolute favorites. Independent, smart and takes no shit from anyone <3 (+ she has great chem with the male lead) 

I'm putting them in the order of "most recommended" to "least" recommended.

• +1 to Lawless Lawyer | Both male and female leads are lawyers.
  • +1 to While you were sleeping | She's a kickass reporter with the added gift that she can see the future (someone's death) through dreams. Male lead is a rookie prosecutor.
  • Fight For My Way | She's trying to achieve her dream of being an anchor. She struggles a lot throughout the series, but despite all the setbacks, she perseveres until she becomes achieves her dream. (Highly recommend her, she's one badass character that you easily find yourself rooting for her). The male lead is also pursuing his dream of becoming an MMA champion.
  • Strong Woman Do Bong Soon | She's basically a superhero (she has insane strenght)  but she wants to be a game developer, so she finds a job in the Male  Lead's company (he's the CEO). She becomes his bodyguard with the aim of getting hired as a programmer. Throw in a serial killer who messed with the wrong woman, and bam. You have this wonderful series.
  • Suspicious Partner | She's a new lawyer who gets framed for murder and makes it her goal to find the real culprit. Male lead was a prosecutor turned lawyer who ends up setting a firm to hire the female lead and help her find the culprit. Highly recommend this one. 
  • Hello Monster | She's a psychologist and he has multiple personality disorder. 
  • +1 to Heal me, Kill me | She's a successful psychiatrist and he is dealing with multiple personality disorder. 
  • Oh My Ghostess | She's a chef. Well, there are two female leads on this one. The ghost one is the badass. The other female lead starts out very weak but becomes strong as the ghost one helps her build up confidence. This one's hilarious, the romance and drama are also good. And there's some action towards the end that's well integrated. Male lead is the owner of the restaurant and one of the best chefs.  
  • You're All Surrounded | She's a rookie police detective who's always working to improve herself and is very focused on her task.
  • Pinocchio | She's a reporter who's very observant and unwilling to compromise the truth for politics. Male lead is also a rookie reporter, but he decided to become one not because it was his dream, but for revenge.  
  • Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo | She's a weightlifter that wants to win gold in the Olympics. Male lead is a swimmer who's also training for the Olympics.  
  • +1 to It's Okay, That's Love | She's a psychologist. However, I feel like I have to say that it did take me a while to like the female lead since she's a bit judgemental of the male lead. But she gets better. The male lead is a writer with a tragic past.
  • Mirror of the Witch | She's a cursed princess with magic powers who is trying to lift her curse. TBH the summary doesn't do the series justice. She's a  badass and she's very focused on lifting the curse and keeping her loved ones safe (and, well, not dying). Male lead is something of a scam artist turn princess' helper.
  • Falling for Innocence | She's one of the best secretaries and she's very focused on her work. However, the male lead is a jerk at the beginning which almost made me drop it. Male lead is her boss.
 3GGG:
Hello Monster | She's a psychologist and he has multiple personality disorder.
+1 to Heal me, Kill me | She's a kickass reporter with the added gift that she can see the future (someone's death) through dreams. Male lead is a rookie prosecutor.

Hum... A little bit of a mix-up here?

+1 to lawless lawyer

+1 to Fight For My Way

+1 to Romantic doctor, teacher Kim

+1 to What's wrong with secretary Kim

+1 to Pinocchio

mahiba:

Hum... A little bit of a mix-up here?

Oops yes! Forgot to fix that one! 

Iron Ladies (Taiwan)