Recently I have been watching japanese series and I really need some recommendations.

I am not really into a romance centered series. 

I have watched Ouroboros, Maou, Kazoku game and I am currently watching Todome no kiss and I must say that all of them are great.

Would you recommend me a japanese series like the ones mentioned above?

Thank you in advance!

From your PTW: 

• 100-manen no Onna-tachi
  • Hanzawa Naoki

From me:

• Kaseifu no Mita (currently watching and its giving me Kazoku Game vibes)
  • Boku no Yabai Tsuma
  • Kenja no Ai 
  • Death Note
  • Kounodori 1& 2 (I cried but is was good crying)
  • Ikebukuro West Gate Park
  • N no Tame ni (this one is slow but I found it enjoyable)
  • Soredemo, Ikite Yuru (slow as well but very good and if you like it I recommend Come and Hug Me)
  • Quartet

✔️ Gaileo 

✔️ Painless Eyes for Signs 

✔️ ST Scientific Task Force 

✔️ Code Blue 

• Boku Dake ga Inai Machi (2017 drama version)
  • Mozu (2 seasons + movie)
  • CRISIS
  • Mutsu
  • Kurokochi
  • Hi no Ko

Definitely watch: N no tame ni

Also: Rysuei no kizuna

The Quiz show 2

Boku dake ga inai machi

Black Pean

Death note (movies)

Kurosagi

Suna no Utsuwa

Karamazov no Kyodai 

Liar Game

Midnight Diner

Final Life

Liar Game

Seconding: N no Tame ni  cause it's absolutely great! Boku no Yabai Tsuma and Soredemo, Ikiteyuku are also very interesting ^^

Others I think might interest you:

Byakuyakou

Ghost Writer

I prefer the first The Quiz Show to The Quiz Show 2, but it's an unpopular opinion. I recommend still watching them in order (with a break between as the episodic stories are very similar (overall story slightly different)), that way in the second one you'll notice the little drops they make to the first one too. The first Quiz Show is very short anyway so it's worth a try.

I am not a big romance lover either and while most of the ones I can think of that are most similar have been been mentioned above, here are some more that may interest you (some similar, some a little different but all really good):

Bokura no Yuuki (Our Courage)- My absolute favourite drama, the bad quality is worth it. Mystery, Corruption, Friendship etc. - A meteor kills all the adults in a town and leaves only kids, and the town is quarantined, leaving only kids to fend for themselves.

Yakou Kanransha (Ferris Wheel at Night)- Murder mystery surrounding two neighboring families

JIN - I noticed a few historical dramas/movies on your list. I finished the series a few days ago and I'm still thinking about it. Historical, Medical, Friendship

Zeni Geba (Money Crazy) - Someone who will do anything for money.

Tobosha (Runaway) - A probation officer is suspected of killing his wife and attacking his son leaving him in a coma and goes on the run

Yasha (Monster) - Two twins who were born as the product of a cloning/gene altering experiment, and possess superhuman abilities, separated at birth, one evil, one good. About what happens when they meet & a mysterious virus that has appeared. Mystery, Action

Million Yen Women

Midnight Diner

Liar game