Hey guys 

Im posting alot here because i miss the feeling i had when i watched those Ol'  Best Korean drama , apart from the slump i feel like there is no drama that keeps me wanting to binge it or thinking of it during the day (sigh).

Any recommendations guys ?

P.s Im already familiar with the most popular ones 

have you watched...

- are you human too?

- she was pretty

- strong woman do bongsoon

- queen inhyun's man

- splash splash love (mini)

- i'm not a robot

- tomorrow with you

- one percent of something (2016's)

... already?

1% of something: yes i enjoyed it alot but still not captivating 

I dropped many from your list n i cant watch teens drama or illness related  or sad ending  ones.  But thank you.

I got over my slump (Japan) by watching dramas/ movies from other countries.

• Kazoku Game
  • Save Me
  • Misty
  • Kenja no Ai
  • Boku no Yabai Tsuma 
  • Kaseifu no Mita
  • Mistress
  • Mother (Japanese)
  • Nirvana in Fire
 Lustdrama:

1% of something: yes i enjoyed it alot but still not captivating 

I dropped many from your list n i cant watch teens drama or illness related  or sad ending  ones.  But thank you.

none of them the main focus of the plots are about illness or sad endings tho

in 'im not a robot' the guy has an illness but the main topic is his relationship with the girl he things its a robot and hes not dying not anything

and ure welcome ^-^<3

You might like Signal.

Age of Youth or Black sound like it might be the answer. I was going to recommend Another Miss Oh, too, but I see that you dropped it. I haven't watched Signal or Secret Forest, but everyone around seems implying that those two are great to get over a drama slump. A Chinese drama that I thought was captivating like you described it is Love me if you Dare. There is something about this drama that I found quite unique.