I have seen dramas where the main male lead is cold and doesn't show his feelings but he does have a soft spot or something like that.

But i want to watch something where the female lead is strong, cold, calm , smart. Mainly the male lead is cold calm and strong as well smart so i want female lead to be cold, calm, smart and strong (doesn't mean physically tho if she is bonus points!)  Another bonus points : She is badass who can kick ass. 

It honestly doesn't matter if romance is there or not but it should not be the main focus of it, Also if romance is there i don't want her to be all blush-y, making stupid decision and drooling over the male lead so please not that and prefer her to be the same.

I don't mind any genre   so please suggest anything BUT no sad endings. Also I don't mind something from any countries; Taiwan, Korean, China,Japan etc. (even you can suggest me some animes as well American movies and tv shows) I am open to things or  at least try to. ^^

Female lead could be a detective, secret agent, business woman,  reporter , even witch or something supernatural etc !  i don't mind.

So, Please Suggest! 

maybe it's okay, that's love? i wouldn't say hae soo is cold, but she's definitely strong and smart.

also jo soo ji in the guardians. she's strong, smart (not really calm tho) and she's a baddas who can kick asses.

also han yeo jin in stranger.

Night Light - definitely. She's cold, smart, and generally a badass.

Flowers for My Life - interestingly and quirkily cold and calculated oddball. A morticians daughter who is so deadpan about death because of her close proximity to it, it makes seem so cold. And she is such a money grabber. Such a funny and weird combination. 

The Happy Loner

2 episodes. Worth watching

Night Light +1 a whole badass

lawless lawyer

Voice and Voice 2 have a such FL. It is a Action/Mystery/Crime show about a woman with super hearing abilities who works as the 911 chief.  She is strong, cold, calm and smart and It was also refreshing to watch an older (mid 30s prob) FL in a drama with no romance.

• My Mister
  • Page Turner
  • Live Up to Your Name (might have too much romance for you)
  • Strongest Deliveryman (might have too much romance for you)

These dramas fit except that the ML dies in the end or it's at least heavily implied that he dies (the FL lives though):

• Misty
  • Princess Agents

Ha Ji Won is pretty badass in Secret Garden, although im guessing everyones watched it already Lmao

I am open to Non- Asian Drams, tv shows,movies as well so feel free to recommend me!

Also, Thank you guys for recommending! If anyone have more recommendations PLEASE do! :D

The Queen's Classroom - a bit old, but it's about a merciless teacher with unconventional teaching methods and her students. No romance. 

Byakuyakou - two childhood friends commit a murder and as adults try and stop a detective from finding evidence on them before the crime's prescription. There is some romance between the two, but overall the FL was a lot more cunning and often ML just did her bidding/followed her plans (somewhat of a sad ending cause there is a death near the end but the FL is well and alive)

Boku No Yabai Tsuma - ML plots to murder FL, his wife, with his lover but surprise! she's much more cunning, smart and collected than he is and turns things around.

Note the sad pattern that usually cold, cool and collected FL are depicted in a negative light :(

Edit: 

Oh I just realized you're also looking for movies! In that case, I'd suggest:

Confessions

• Ms. Temper and Nam Jung Gi
  • Live up to your name
  • Innocent man
  • Signal
  • Cold case
  • Tunnel

I'd recommend Doctors. Both leads are a bit cold and very intelligent. The female lead starts off as a high school delinquent who becomes a doctor (neurosurgeon).  However, there might be more romance than you'd like.