I wanted to see female and male lead start off beings friends and became close or good friends. it doesn't matter if they are already friends or due to some situation they need to be together and they became friends e.g Marriage Not Dating. I need to see their friendship starts and they get close to each other or comfortable with each other WITHOUT any hint of romantic feelings and no romance between them as friends.

i don't want to see their friendship with female lead having one sided romance. i want pure friendship without romantic feelings in their friendship or before romance . I don't mind if romance is between them but before romance i do want to see their friendship with each other. Hope you get what i mean :P

Note : i want female lead to think male lead as good friend and becomes good friend of his without she having romantic feelings for him before romance cuz it become annoying if friendship starts off and she develop feelings for male lead and male lead doesn't so BOTH leads should consider or become good friends before romance

Also no weak,crybaby,pushover and naive dumb drooling over female lead. Better if she is weird , doesn't care need to act all girly and is headstrong.

Bonus points :  It would be better if Male lead falls first for her (in romance genre) e.g Marriage not Dating. 

I don't mind any genre but No sad endings as well Any countries are welcome, Non asians too.

Leads could be partners in crime or roommates or anything , I Don't mind :D

ALSO sorry for long description but really needed to say what i meant.

Weighlifting fairy bok joo

Go Go Sassy Girl 

Reply 1997

Go familys book

Miss hammurabi

Beautiful Gong Shim

Please come back mister 

I hope these match what you're looking for...

In Time With You - fits pretty well. Although how FL and ML become best friends is mostly seen through flashbacks you can still see glimpses of it. I'm not absolutely sure since I watched this a while back, but if I remember right it's ML who is seen romantically interested in FL first, even though both promised they would never be attracted romantically to each other. FL is headstrong and rather independent but not without her weak moments, I thought she was pretty balanced. 

Reply 1997 - Same as above, FL and ML are close friends and how they become friends is seen through flashbacks. ML falls for FL first (much earlier) while FL doesn't see it that way until much later. FL may be drooly (she is a fangirl after all lmao) but not over ML

Family's Form - FL and ML are neighbors and while in the beginning they quarrel a lot, you get to see them gradually become friends as they support each other through various situations and end up becoming each other's most intimate confidants. Very family oriented, with little dollops of romance near the end

Dramas where the leads definitely become allies / friends before either of them have any romantic feelings, and the ML either falls first or the ML and FL fall for each other at the same time:

• Love in the Moonlight
  • Bromance
  • Wednesday 3:30 PM
  • School 2017

Maybe:

• Fight for My Way - from what I remember, the FL had a bit of a crush on the ML in high school, but ended up becoming his friend instead of his girlfriend. They both date other people (and don't like each others' significant others) and their friend group ends up living basically beside each other when they're adults. They're good, supportive friends towards each other and it takes them a long time to realize they're falling for each other. 
  • Healer - the leads are inseparable friends when they are very young (their parents were best friends) but they are separated from their parents and each other and do not recognize each other when they meet again as adults. When they meet as adults, the FL has a slight crush on the ML's professional persona ("Healer") but gets to know the ML and becomes his friend (again) while he is undercover using a false identity and personality, so she doesn't know he's Healer until much later. The ML is interested in and drawn to the FL almost from the moment they meet as adults, but his feelings aren't exactly romantic in the beginning. He falls for her during the process of becoming her friend.
  • Hi School Love On - I can't remember exactly when the leads start to fall for each other, but I think they were friends before they had romantic feelings for each other. The FL is a bit naive (she's an angel-turned-human) but she isn't clingy. 
  • Sungkyunkwan Scandal - I don't remember exactly when the FL falls for the ML, but she's not clingy or a pushover. The ML definitely falls after they become friends.

A bit more detail on some of the dramas recommended above:

• WFKBJ - the ML had a bit of a crush on the FL when they were in elementary school. They don't meet again until university, and at first they don't recognize each other when they meet again and they don't start off on the best foot. So their relationship in university is slightly antagonistic at first. When the ML finally recognizes the FL he becomes much nicer and they become friends. His feelings develop as they become friends, and he doesn't quite accept them until later on. 
  • Gu Family Book - the FL liked the ML since he saved her when they first met as kids. The ML doesn't recognize her when they meet again as adults, but she recognizes him. The ML likes someone else at the beginning of the drama and takes a while to fall for the FL. Although she falls first, the FL isn't overly clingy or weak. 
  • In Time With You - the ML likes the FL before they become friends. However, he approaches her in high school right after one of her friends is manipulated by a boy who pretends to like her, so he declares he will never have feelings for her in order to put her at ease. They become friends in university and over time they become best friends. The drama mainly takes place after their university years at which point, even when the FL is single, the ML suppresses or denies his feelings because he's afraid of jeopardizing their friendship and losing her.
  • Miss no good
  • It's not that I can't marry but I don't want to
  • 9 ends 2 outs
  • Family's form
  • Please love the useless me

✔️ Pinocchio

✔️  Because it's my first time 

✔️ King in Love 

✔️ Shopping King Louie 

✔️ Go Go Waikiki

✔️ Water Polo Yankees

• +1 Weightlifting Fairy kim bok Joo
  • +1 Fight for my Way
  • Thirty but Seventeen (currently ongoing) | they stay as friends for half the show before they get together.
  • My ID is Gangnam Beauty (this one finishes this week). 
  • Lawless Attorney | they become partners against a common enemy before becoming lovers. 
  • Strong Woman Da Bong Soon | He hires her as her bodyguard and they become friends before she returns his feelings.
  • You're all Surrounded | they become partners (both are rookie detectives) before she returns his feelings.
  • Just Between Lovers 
  • Are you Human Too?
  • Bring it on, Ghost
  • Pinocchio 
  • The Master's Sun
  • Suspicious Partner
  • Wok of Love

In addition:

• Kahogo no kahoko | japan
  • Love around | taiwan
  • Happy and love forever | taiwan
  • Perfect match | taiwan
  • Dream high | korea
  • Glorious Day | korea
  • With you | (China
  • Khun Chai Pawornruj | thailand
  • Let's eat (season 1 to 3) | korea
  • Reply 1988 | korea
  • school 2017 | korea
  • Long vacation | japan
  • You drive crazy | korea
  • Girls generation 1979 | korea
  • Maybe:
    • Plus Nine Boys | korea (at the end of episode 1 its show that the ML likes FL secretly but it seems like they have been friends for a long time)
    • Producers | korea (female leads did fall first)
    • Sprout | japan (FL fell in love first)
    • Age ot Youth 2 | korea (the guy never did confess, and waiting for season 3. Oh dramagods let there be  seson3)
    • 1 liter of tears | japan (tragedy ending)
    • Kingyo club | japan (FL Is bullied and such an introvert)
    • 15 years of migratory birds | china (tragic end with FL falling first)
    • rush to the end of summer | china (open ended so cant relly tell if the leads ended up together