Okay so listen guys; I want to watch something where the guy is obsessed with female lead. It could be possessive,jealous or stalker-ish where guy is obsessed with female lead. He only thinks about her and just want to be around, I don't care if it is unhealthy obsession or healthy obsession. I do want to see him very obsessed with female lead and don't  care if he get possessive or very jealous. BUT i need him to be obsessed with female lead. He could stalk her or something like that , i don't mind.

Note: I want female lead who is headstrong and isn't submissive to the guy. She speaks her mind and isn't pretty strong rather than a pushover and naive.

I don't care if the guy is not male lead/main guy. ALSO note :that i don't care if there is no romance, instead i think it will be better if there is no romance just thriller-ish  meaning plot about guy being obsessed with female lead onwards without any romance or if there is i don't mind.

Please do try to tell me their ending in spoiler.

So go ahead recommend me anything!

{I don't mind if there is thriller and no romance}

ooh! also i am open to non asian series as well movies.

Example;

Maybe Boys over flower ( i mean he was obsessed with her and get jealous easily)

All these are romance ones: 

• Secret Garden
  • Summer's Desire
  • Moon Lovers
  • Delightful Girl, Choon Hyang (second male lead)
  • I'm sorry I love you (second male lead)

ummmm idk if it meets criteria but Love O2O

• Voice | main villain (psycho) is obsessed with the FL... However, the plot doesn't revolve around this point throughout. 
  • Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart Ryeo | FL has several princes obsessed over her. 
  • Cheese in the trap | several individuals obsessed with her, which includes a stalker
  • Let me Introduce Her | currently ongoing. Both antagonists obsessed with the FL. ML also obsessed with helping the FL. 
  • Mask | antagonist obsessed with controlling the FL. 
  • Cheese in the Trap
  • Strong Woman Do Bong Soon (not sure if this meets the criteria but there's a serial killer vs a strong FL)
  • Kill Me, Heal Me (one of the split personalities of the ML)
  • Noble My Love
  • Devilish Joy (sort of?)

Maybe "Witch's Romance" fits that criteria