Hello! As the title says, I'm looking for a  drama where the Bad Boy falls for the Good Girl. And if you could explain a bit why you recommend it that would be great. Thanks ^^

Some I've seen:

-Hana Yori Dango
-Meteor Garden
-100 Days with Mr. Arrogant
-Devil Beside You
-He was Cool
-Kill Me, Heal Me

hana ni keda mono - though he is not maybe that bad, he is more like playboy - but maybe you will check this
koizora - I don't know if you like this kind of story (it's a bit sad lol) but it's short drama and the ost is great also! + blond haired male lead:D
my boss, my hero? - (I don't know if this count) male lead has 27 years old and he is pretty dumb but he is bad also; I don't know how to explain this:') & drama has a bit of *romance* but it's superb comedy, highly recommended~~
moon river - it something like boys over flowers:D

dragon day you’re dead 

the great seducer 

your honor (sort of) 

one million stars falling from the sky 

easy fortune happy life 

the black devil and the white prince 

• Healer
  • Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
  • Hello Monster
  • Lawless Attorney 

Falling for Innocence: Corporate setting with main girl being awesome at her job and main guy swoops in to destroy the entire business. Yeah, there are reasons but he's fighting fire with fire so it's not going great. I love the OST btw. (Korean drama)

Only Side by Side with You: Revenge plan! Except also too many flashbacks and more heart melting before the revenge plan gets to the revenge part. (Chinese drama)

Happy drama-ing ^^

Autumn Concerto (taiwan_melo drama) - he is the spoiled rich kid  whose family owns the school while she is the poor pretty bento girl. They will start out as a bet, but as he falls for her, he will do everything to protect and fight for her. 

Our Times (taiwan_coming of age movie) - he is the school jjang, and she is the wallflower who join forces to get their crushes yet somehow ended up making memories and connection with each other.

Goong/Princess Hours (korea_romcom drama) - he is an aloof cold crown prince and she is  bubbly average girl. They are forced to live together due to an arranged marriaged promise between their grandparents, and thus begin their cat-mouse married life.  

Neung Nai Suang (Thailand_light drama) - they were enemies as kids, he was the spoiled brat who went out of his way to make her life a living hell by teasing her endlessly for her weight. And as he comes back he is shocked to fin the fat orphaned kid he bullied as a kid has turned into a beauty.

Amateur Lovers Never give up (Japan_drama) - the main bad boy-good girl dynamic is actually woth the secondary couple, where he is professional playboy while she is the good girl perfect housewife material. She finds out her fiancee is cheating, and she enlist his help to make her fiancee stat with him.

Kurosagi (japan_mystery drama) - con artist and a student get entangled with scama that take psople lovelihood away

Shining inheritance (korea_melo drama) - a bright and kind girl who has fallen on hard times meets a spoiled rich brat

Greatest Love (Korea_romcom) - a kinda hardworker has-been idol gets entangled with an arrogant popular actor. His heart tells him to pursue her and she is weirded out by him. 

Others: Beyond the Clouds, The Devil

Lovers!

Gangster falls for preacher's daughter.

https://mydramalist.com/24182-duang-jai-nai-fai-nhao - ML is not above using anyone to find out more about his tragic past and FL stands in his way.  

Siyah Beyaz Ask -Turkish drama , Mafia ML who can kill if needed falls for goody doctor FL.

Accidentally in Love - side-couple - their story wasnt very elaborated but i could watch whole drama with them (cute drama with short episodes so its nice drama to watch when you have only little time)

Mr. Sunshine - sort of - second male lead/ female lead - he is very bad (and loves her a lot) while she is picture-perfect but they are not end-game couple. Their tension is super good

Shut Up: Flower Boy Band - he is not "bad" but he is in a band and she is preppy good girl out of his league. but the drama is more focused on friendship between guys in the band