I’m looking for romcoms!

What I like is:

• that the leads don’t get together too early. I like the push/pull situation
  • I like the childish/petty male lead
  • I like the hate-to-love relationship, but it has to last at least for a while, not only two episodes. It should be a slow process
  • Not admitting that they like each other and all that cliché stuff

If there isn’t anything that fits this, I just like something that makes you laugh and that focuses on the growth of the relationship and just makes you want to see them together at the end, rather than TOO much drama. The most recent the better also.

Weightlifting Fairy Kim Book Joo

nane limon:

Weightlifting Fairy Kim Book Joo

Watched it already :)

Suspicious Partner

I'm Not A Robot

Healer

Shopping King Louis

neo:

Suspicious Partner

I'm Not A Robot

Healer

Shopping King Louis

I’ve already watched all of them except i’m not a robot. Thanks though, will check it out

Hwayugi

My only lovesong

Wild Romance

The vineyard man

You’re beautiful

Madame Antoine

My name is Kim Sam Soon

Try Reply 1997!  The main leads dont get together for a long time and it is super enjoyable romcom. They are friends but have this friendship where they are rough with each other and the female lead was imo more petty of the two but it is great fun!

kdrama list:

• emegency couple
  • king2heart
  • the master sun's
  • cunning single lady
  • pinocchio
  • my secret hotel

taiwanese drama list:

• it started with a kiss
  • in time with you
  • attention, love!
  • drunken to love you
  • when i see you again

thai lakorn:

Pretty much ure you will find what you search!!! enjoy! :)

Try this thai lakorn! https://mydramalist.com/24262-my-hero-series-matupoom-haeng-huajai

The main leads have amazing chemistry and they are kind of forced to get engaged by their moms. the female lead doesnt like the guy and the guy flirts and messes with her a lot. The male lead is an undercover spy and the female lead doesnt know. It was really funny and has exactly what you are looking for

sjamili:

Try this thai lakorn! https://mydramalist.com/24262-my-hero-series-matupoom-haeng-huajai

The main leads have amazing chemistry and they are kind of forced to get engaged by their moms. the female lead doesnt like the guy and the guy flirts and messes with her a lot. The male lead is an undercover spy and the female lead doesnt know. It was really funny and has exactly what you are looking for

Very thanks for this recommandation,i've really loved it! Watching in 2 nights! pakorn was so good in this!

sheraina:

Very thanks for this recommandation,i've really loved it! Watching in 2 nights! pakorn was so good in this!

I’m glad you liked it :) 

I've recently watching this Turkish Drama (it still aired, there's 2-4 episodes left) ; Erkenci Kus 

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8478162/

it has some what you wanted; Push/pull relationship, relationship growth, plus gorgeous lead pair. 

the romance part is beautiful, the lead has sizzling chemistry, M/F character is likeable, push/pull romance so crazy you just want to see  them kiss and make out (lol). the comedy is great, it has some crazy funny character that would make you laugh (not just small laugh), think about it, my fav character in this show is the one most funniest guy. 

it has drama plot, but not stressing and not too much. great acting, directing, visual.

you can watch it on youtube subbed all episodes, and it was fairly popular so you didn't need wait too long to watch remaining episode 

Sometimes the most obvious answer is the right one ^^ You are literally looking for 'Hana Yori Dango' aka 'Boys Over Flowers'.  Go with the Japanese version though. It checks all of the boxes you are looking for.