If unclear, feel free to ask questions. I'm not exactly sure what I want either :P

Can be any kind of genre.

1. Silly MC

Character can develop smarts, or stay stupid/innocent/clueless for the whole drama.

Examples...

- Legend of the Condor Heroes 2008

- Deer and the Cauldron

Preferably...

- Happy endings (at least for MCs, but feel free to spoil it for me)

2. Adapting to Society

Not exactly sure what I'm looking for here. Some drama where the MC was separated from society/lonely for reasons and learns how to be human, socialize normally, or ???.

Examples...

- Good Doctor 

- Padam Padam

- Prince of Wolf

Preferably...

- Less comedy?

(Not really looking for something like Rooftop Prince where there's a lot of comedy.)

Also looking for a kdrama/cdrama discord ^-^
I saw a couple links. I will check those out, but if anyone else wants to refer another server, please provide link.

New to MDL, so most of the dramas I've watched won't be on my list.

Thank you!

Silly MC:

• Live Up to Your Name - ML
  • Ashi Girl - FL
  • Pinocchio - ML (his tv introduction alone earns him a spot here; for the most part the rest of his silly moments are an intentional act)

Adapt to Society / Learn to be Human:

• Healer - ML
  • Sound of the Desert - FL
  • Are You Human Too? - ML
  • I'm Not a Robot - ML (he also has some silly / naive moments)
  • Hello Monster / I Remember You - ML
  • The Smile Has Left Your Eyes - ML
  • My Mister - FL
  • You Who Came from the Stars - ML
  • Hi! School - Love On - FL (she also has some naive moments)

Edit: All of these are romance dramas except arguably My Mister, depending on your interpretation. But there's definitely concern between the ML and FL.

Silly/Innocent/eccentric MC:

• Chief Kim
  • Please Love the useless Me
  • Hero
  • Go princess Go
  • Nodame cantabile / Neil's Cantabile

Disconnected to real world, and learn to adapt to society:

• Misaeng - must watch!!!
  • Stepmother and daughter blues
  • Kahogo no Kahoko
  • ugly alert
  • Hello God - sad ending

shopping king louie

Thank you for all the recommendations!

I will work through the entire list :)

I also forgot to mention that I'd prefer a bit of romance, at least some show of concern between the ML and FL. 

Silly MC 

History of the Salaryman
Modern Farmer
Positive Physique 

Adapting to Society MC 

Black
A Werewolf Boy (Movie but really good)

AH :

Silly MC:

• Live Up to Your Name - ML
  • Ashi Girl - FL
  • Pinocchio - ML (his tv introduction alone earns him a spot here; for the most part the rest of his silly moments are an intentional act)

Adapt to Society / Learn to be Human:

• Healer - ML
  • Sound of the Desert - FL
  • Are You Human Too? - ML
  • I'm Not a Robot - ML (he also has some silly / naive moments)
  • Hello Monster / I Remember You - ML
  • The Smile Has Left Your Eyes - ML
  • My Mister - FL
  • You Who Came from the Stars - ML
  • Hi! School - Love On - FL (she also has some naive moments)

Edit: All of these are romance dramas except arguably My Mister, depending on your interpretation. But there's definitely concern between the ML and FL.

Live Up to Your Name was amazing. Gave me lots of feels and the ending was satisfying too.
Thank you!

I've watched many of your other recommendations as well. Really appreciate your list :)

Ty @ Czakhareina, rdturbo, and Reina
I will work through your recommendations as well.

Two Weeks has a silly ML whose character is later developed nicely to get out of his predicament.

VishalIngle:

Two Weeks has a silly ML whose character is later developed nicely to get out of his predicament.

I haven't watched much action/thriller cause I do like a little romance, but I will put this on my list to watch eventually.

Thank you again :)

The Masked Lover!

Just finished watching it and I think it was quite enjoyable. You get action, drama and lots of romance with a nice ending.

The show features two main couples, both are great, however, the main leads had amazing chemistry & loved teasing/being silly with one another. It was great watching their interactions. They were very cute! The second lead couple was awesome too, esp the guy! So sexy! ;)