I would like to watch a show wich tells a story about a band, a singer, dancer or fashion designer :) Can you recommend me any? I prefer japanese dramas, but koreans are also good. :)
I don't do jdramas, so all of my recs are Korean :) Dream High is a really good one! I just recently sat down and finally watched it, and it was fantastic :) I loved KPOP The Ultimate Audition, but the ending was left way too open, so a lot of people are wary about starting it! The Greatest love is AMAZING and it is about a singer and an actor :) Then there is You're Beautiful which is really awesome as well! There's also Full House Take 2, but I wasn't a huge fan, the band in the show had literally one song they sang over and over and over and over again til you wanted to throw things at the screen every time they sang it.
I would highly recommend you Dream High !!! Is a great Korean drama about singing and also dancing. I am sure you will like it a lot :D
Now I remember some movies that I can suggest you - Dance Subaru (dance) - Paradise kiss (faschion) - Nana (band, singing) - Bandage (band) All of them are Japanese than I'd like to suggest you also another one,korean, about dance that is "Innocent steps". Then for dramas...yes: Full huse take 2, You're beautifu, Dream high, and maybe Shut up flower boy band. But all of them are koreans.
Movie: Beck, Ai Ore Love Me, What Women want Drama: Shut Up flower Boy Band, Stand Up, Heartstrings, I do I do, Cheongdamdong Alice, Papadol (maybe though ^^" it's about the life of an idol dealing with the problems of being a dad and idol at the same time)
allysoncg wrote: I don't do jdramas, so all of my recs are Korean :) Dream High is a really good one! I just recently sat down and finally watched it, and it was fantastic :) I loved KPOP The Ultimate Audition, but the ending was left way too open, so a lot of people are wary about starting it! The Greatest love is AMAZING and it is about a singer and an actor :) Then there is You're Beautiful which is really awesome as well! There's also Full House Take 2, but I wasn't a huge fan, the band in the show had literally one song they sang over and over and over and over again til you wanted to throw things at the screen every time they sang it.

Dream high is already on my PTW list :) I just finished Full house take 2 an hour ago, and I am in love with it! The ending was soooo good!!! I have already seen the japanese version of You're beautiful, but maybe I will give a shot to the korean also, because of Lee Hong Ki <3
I've never heard of the other two, The greatest love and The ultimate audition. I will check them, thank you!!!
Alex95 wrote: Now I remember some movies that I can suggest you
- Dance Subaru (dance)
- Paradise kiss (faschion)
- Nana (band, singing)
- Bandage (band)
All of them are Japanese than I'd like to suggest you also another one,korean, about dance that is "Innocent steps". Then for dramas...yes: Full huse take 2, You're beautifu, Dream high, and maybe Shut up flower boy band. But all of them are koreans.

Of the japanese section I only haven't seen Dance Subaru. Of the koreans Innocent steps and Shut up flower boy band. Thank you!! :)
twinklelie wrote: Movie:
Beck, Ai Ore Love Me, What Women want

Drama: Shut Up flower Boy Band, Stand Up, Heartstrings, I do I do, Cheongdamdong Alice, Papadol (maybe though ^^" it's about the life of an idol dealing with the problems of being a dad and idol at the same time)

haha, of course I know Papadol! :D Nishikido is one of my favourite actors! ^^
I saw the movies Beck, and Ai ore, but all the others sound unfamiliar! I will check them, thank you! :)
Hmm... Gloria :) Sadly, I dropped it in the middle and just watched the last episode. It's good for you because is about a girl following her dream as a singer. It's Korean.

From Japan I watched Uta no Onii-San but watch it just for fun, because the plot is not that strong after the 4 chapter (there's only 8 of them, so you don't waste a lot of time)
Little-Dream wrote: Hmm... Gloria :) Sadly, I dropped it in the middle and just watched the last episode. It's good for you because is about a girl following her dream as a singer. It's Korean.

From Japan I watched Uta no Onii-San but watch it just for fun, because the plot is not that strong after the 4 chapter (there's only 8 of them, so you don't waste a lot of time)

I've already watched Uta no onii-san, it was a good comedy :)
Lights and Shadows  =)
Check out reviews
Let me think...
SHARK (there are two seasons) and Junjo Kirari (it's actually about playing an instrument) ...and maybe Amachan (it's a complex drama, but it has a lot of singing, too)

http://mydramalist.com/8568-shark-2014
http://mydramalist.com/9582-shark-2nd-season
http://mydramalist.com/3548-junjo-kirari
http://mydramalist.com/6182-amachan