Naht:

I'm new here so not sure if this is the right way to post, but I've been searching for a korean web drama I watched years ago and can't find. 

It was about a perfectionist CEO and the main girl was struggling financially and lost her house. She ended up getting the CEO's run down house in the country that his grandfather left for him. I can't remember much else about the drama. The CEOs assistant is an actor that often acts as an assistant and he wears thick black glasses. I hope this is enough to help find the drama ;-;

Jang Hyun Sung is usually a secretary or very similar is dramas. I’ve had a quick look and can’t find anything that matches but it may help you. It obviously may not be him either

I'm looking for this odd thing I once watched...

*probably a mainland Chinese show, maybe a movie
*probably historical (not sure if it's Republican Era or something earlier, way earlier)

The only thing I remember is this guy - either a villain or second male lead of some sort, that always carried coins with him and whenever he was idle/scheming, he was playing with them in his hand - not tossing or doing tricks, he just kept touching them and making clanking sounds.

daydreaming:

Sounds like Seisei Suruhodo, Aishiteru 

it is! Thank you! I can't believe I forgot the ML was married tho damn

I am looking for a drama of which I only remember a scene clearly: the ML crashes into the FLs pool with his parachute.

I think Revenge, hidden identity (switched identity?) was part of it. I am not sure if I confuse this with another drama but towards the end the ML and 2ndML have a car chase and almost kill each other on a snowy road or bridge

So I'm pretty sure it was a modern Chinese drama and the male lead was a CEO or someone rich and powerful. I also think that it's pretty new. I only remember one scene where the female lead is drugged or her drink is spiked at a big party by the evil girl but the male lead is on a business trip or maybe he's not at the party. She calls him anyway for help while she tries to fight off the guys who are trying the take advantage of her. And it seems he came back from his trip early or somehow he shows up at the party and looks for her. And since he's rich, he as a bunch of bodyguards and people helping him. And he finally finds her in a room where shes holding up a knife to defend her self and he convinces her to let go of the knife and I think he carries her to the car? I also think the evil girl faces some consequences but I'm not sure. I though it was Well Intended Love Season 2, but when I read through the recaps, it was mentioned there. I’m really sorry that my descriptions are kinda vague. If anyone can help me that would be great cuz it's kinda driving me crazy!

I dont know if people look here anymore but, there was a drama, the only thing I know was the poster it was a girl with a gun and she was holding/Shielding the ML from gun fire, i looked up badass fl and soft ml and i found it but i dont rememberit and i am now big sad. if anyone knows what it was please holla at ya girl.

Hi! I'm looking for a drama that I saw while watching on the "Free TV" app I have on my TV. From the episode that I watched, it seemed to be about a rich woman who lost her memories and ends up living with a poor family. In the episode, the guy she was married to sees her entering a Spa, that he owns, with other old lady's. He freaks about how the staff would recognize her but they didn't because of how different she's dressed and acts.

AngieDidIt:

Hi! I'm looking for a drama that I saw while watching on the "Free TV" app I have on my TV. From the episode that I watched, it seemed to be about a rich woman who lost her memories and ends up living with a poor family. In the episode, the guy she was married to sees her entering a Spa, that he owns, with other old lady's. He freaks about how the staff would recognize her but they didn't because of how different she's dressed and acts.

This sounds so familiar to me... The drama that comes immediately to mind is Couple or Trouble (a.k.a. Fantasy Couple) from 2006, which is loosely based on the American movie "Overboard." It's been quite a few years since I watched that though.

I am searching desperately for a drama I watched 5 years back. It was Chinese as much as I remember.  The plot goes something like this.the girl's uncle takes among or swindle it and only way girl can repay is by signing a contract which says she'll become hers for certain period or something. One thing to note is the guy was cold the coldest and mean and was obsessed with girl's hair not in a fetish way and girl likes to make paper swans which symbolizes her freedom. They did do everything under contract that means they slept together. In the end the boy got amnesia, there was 2nd part too from what I remember  but girl falls in love with him and the boy was already in love. They did have some sort of happy ending but the drama was not comical,there were many sad moments.

smriti kumari:

I am searching desperately for a drama I watched 5 years back. It was Chinese as much as I remember.  The plot goes something like this.the girl's uncle takes among or swindle it and only way girl can repay is by signing a contract which says she'll become hers for certain period or something. One thing to note is the guy was cold the coldest and mean and was obsessed with girl's hair not in a fetish way and girl likes to make paper swans which symbolizes her freedom. They did do everything under contract that means they slept together. In the end the boy got amnesia, there was 2nd part too from what I remember  but girl falls in love with him and the boy was already in love. They did have some sort of happy ending but the drama was not comical,there were many sad moments.

Could it be Sealed with a Kiss. Been long time since i saw it but i do remember paper cranes and his obsession over her.

If it's not and you haven't seen it yet, i highly recommend

Hi there :)

I desperately need your assistance to find this Korean movie. 

The plot basically revolves around the wife, whom is subjected to physical abuse by her husband for being submissive? and a male lead, handyman that sees her being abused. He finds ways to save her from her abusive husband and in the process starts an affair with her in their house. They manage to to keep the affair discreet with the male lead hiding himself in areas around the house. He also masters techniques to become invisible by following the movements of the husbands shadow, and hiding his own. It’s a bittersweet movie with the two continuing their affair beind the husbands back (literally.)

I haven't seen it, but it reminds me of  3-iron.

Frost:

Hi there :)

I desperately need your assistance to find this Korean movie. 

The plot basically revolves around the wife, whom is subjected to physical abuse by her husband for being submissive? and a male lead, handyman that sees her being abused. He finds ways to save her from her abusive husband and in the process starts an affair with her in their house. They manage to to keep the affair discreet with the male lead hiding himself in areas around the house. He also masters techniques to become invisible by following the movements of the husbands shadow, and hiding his own. It’s a bittersweet movie with the two continuing their affair beind the husbands back (literally.)

Yes that’s the one! Thank you so much~

Ackery:

I haven't seen it, but it reminds me of  3-iron.

Hello! I'm looking for a jdrama (or jmovie) that aired probably in 2018-2019. Someone subbed it - either a fansubber or someone ripped DVD subs.

I remember the description said something about office worker/banker/accountant ML killing his son and wife and trying to repent for it.

I remember one of the comments mentioned the description was inaccurate, so it's possible that ML only appears to be a killer, or that the show is about something entirely else and the synopsis is mistranslated.

I don't remember any more details (like actors or genres), I just clicked on it once in 2019 and want to find it now.

Does it ring a bell? Thank you for your help!