Trying to find a show I found through KissAsian. It involved a girl on the beach, who is visited by her older self. It aired between 2000-2014, and I believe it was either Japanese or Korean.

Danny Fain:

Trying to find a show I found through KissAsian. It involved a girl on the beach, who is visited by her older self. It aired between 2000-2014, and I believe it was either Japanese or Korean.

The only one i can think of that has a future self coming back to the present within that time scale is Marry Him If You Dare

Hi to anyone reading. My friend needs help. They have a show that they saw 4 or 5 years ago and can't remember what it is. I will post here all of the things they remember about it and hope that someone here can help.... My friend says that they saw it on a site that was entirely in Kanji (maybe) they're unsure since the site was linked to WatchAsianHorror and wasn't translated. They think that the show was fan subbed and the site had shows and movies from about 20 different countries (which makes this even more difficult.)

Anyway, the show is a live-action miniseries that could've been either Thai, Korean, or Japanese. It was a who-dunit mystery. A girl is found the night after a get-together with her friends. Each episode is that same night shown from the perspective of a different suspect/attendee. My friend can't remember too much specifics but they did say that the night that the first character (dies?) makes another character look really suspicious, then the next episode was from THEIR perspective showing why they were acting suspicious in the first place, which highlights the next character and so on until you get the real story at the end, Higurashi style. Also, when the characters crossed paths it was the same exact scene only shown from a different camera angle. There were about 6 or 8 characters, young adult out of school, early 20s maybe. My friend also said that one of the girls looked a lot like Maki Horikita (but I don't think it was her). Also, one of the guys looked a lot like yoongi from bts lol (I checked what Sakurada Dori was in and if it might be him since he always reminded me of yoongi but I couldn't find anything that fit their description).

Does anyone have any ideas at all what this might be? I tried my best to explain it in their own words since they don't have an account on here and I also bolded the most important parts just in case you need to look back at the descriptions. I would really appreciate it if you guys chime in. I have a feeling someone on here will get it! Even if you're not sure if the show you're thinking of may not be it, please comment it anyway lol 😂 As you can see, we're pretty desperate to figure it out.

Hello everyone. So I don’t know how many people will see this but I have been on and off looking for this drama for a few years now but I have no luck. I hope one of you can end my suffering.

The drama is spoken in Mandarin Chinese, it could be either from China or Taiwan or even Hong Kong. The drama is modern  and the plot based off what I remember is about some  lady kidnapping one of the twin daughter from a family whom the  lady thought killed her husband. But in reality the husband die in a car accident but that wasn’t reveal until the end of the series. The lady raised the one kidnapped  twin sister as her own. I remember the kidnapped twin looking very nerdy compare to the elegant twin that wasn’t kidnap.

Later in the series the two twin sister meet. The elegant one got sick and need to kidnapped one to pretend to be her and got the kidnapped twin a makeover to look like her.

I hope that’s enough information that’s about all what I can remember and I really would appreciate it if one you wonderful people find it.

@Flexinper So I'm not sure since I haven't seen it, but I was Googling some things to try and help you. Is it possibly the drama 100% Senorita?

Hello everyone. I was wondering if anyone could help me. It might be hard though because I was wondering if anyone could help me identify a non-Asian movie I watched a long time ago. It would be great if someone could actually identify it. So here goes...

So I'm assuming it is an American movie since I'm American. It is probably anywhere from the years 2000-2015. So anyway, I remember the ML saw this woman and was interested in her. Somehow he got her email address because he wanted to start off by emailing her as his approach. When he emails her, he types one character incorrectly in the email address and ends up emailing another woman. This other woman is the FL. They end up emailing back and forth and fall in love, while he is still ignorant that he's emailing the wrong woman. From what I remember, the FL and the girl the ML was initially interested in, have the same name (or a really similar one) because that is what the email address is derived from and how the FL gets the email instead. The FL and the other girl also work in the same company. I believe the ML does meet the FL in real life and befriends her, but still doesn't know she is the woman he is emailing. The only other thing I remember is that the FL is a single parent and has a son. Her son really liked some place (similar to WonderWorks, I believe. Or you know, like some sort of clue place) and really wanted to go there. I remember the ML, the FL and the son went to this place at the end.

Any help is appreciated!

@NoirRoseHeart - it’s called a crush on you. Or at least that fits the description best 

Thank you so much. I watched it and that was definitely it.

Can anyone suggest to me Thai straight dramas????

Hello guys I've been trying to find this drama for YEARS now, it's not Korean so maybe Thailand/Chinese/Taiwanese. So there is a girl who goes to auditions but she fails every time, and on the jury, there is a singer who was in a band. The girl's song gets popular but I think they stole her song or something? Well, the girl and boy get together, the girl gets popular. I also remember that the boy gets eye surgery? I watched this about 6 years ago in Viki but I couldn't find anything, I hope somoene knows this one!

I watched this close to 2019  I think. It was a C-drama and they were wearing traditional clothing, it first started of with a girl and she was like in a place like the ones with a lot of women living inside (I don't remember what its called) and she went and begged the the owner to get a job there and was then put to serve one of the women there. And later on the women got killed by a man.Thats literally all i remember :)) hopefully someone has watched this drama... Thank You ☺☺☺

I randomly stumbled upon a c-drama here on my dramalist... though I haven't watched it, the summary caught my interest but I  forgot the name and only know the gist of the summary... basically its a historical drama(forgot if its a fantasy or not) where the ml and fl are working together/partners but the fl dies(was murdered) and she thinks the ml had something to do with her death so her ghost then possessed a body of another girl to avenge her own death but then she realized that she was wrong about the ml and she gets reincarnated in a new body I think?(the last one i might be wrong tho) someone please help me.... I've been searching for days :(

@Yapi I think the drama you are looking for is the-legends

I'm looking for a Japanese drama I happened to see a clip of on Facebook. It was months ago so I don't recall much about it.

There's a middle-aged(?) man controlling an anime girl avatar (like a vtuber) on a TV. I think he's wearing a VR set. His daughter came home with a bunch of family and friends and they all saw him acting cutesy while he is unaware.