Majo no Jouken

Chugakusei Nikki

Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim

1-ROMANCE IS A BONUS BOOK

2-MY DEAR LOSER: EDGE OF 17

3-MY SECRET HOTEL

4-U-PRINCE THE SERIES: THE AMBITIOUS BOSS

Check out:

• Loveholic - most like Chugakusei Nikki, FL is ML's teacher. FL has a boyfriend who is a cop
  • Summer Scent
  • Cloud stairs
  • Secret Love affair
  • In Time With you - leads are hbestfriends since highschool, and he has been in love with her for that long

Not really but maybe:

• Dream High / Long Vacation - meets with FL still single, but at some point of the story, FL gets into a relationship with someone
  • Sangdoo lets go to school - leads are childhood friends/classmate, but the ML gets into trouble and is jailed, they meet again with FL becoming ML's teacher and already in a relationship
  • Buzzer bear - the FL kinda is in a relationship with someone else. 
  • I need romance 2 - leads are exes, and FL gets into a relationship with SML
  • Discovery of Romance - Leads are exes, they meet again and FL has a boyfriend
  • Angel Eyes - leads are childhood sweethearts that are separated, they meet again with the FL now with someone else
  • On the Way to the Airport - both leads are married, has the same vibe/feel as Chugakusei Nikki of leads having strong connection and the melancholic feel of narrative
  • Sprout - both the leads are in a relationship, and girl falls for guy first
  • Proposal daisuken - fantasy element
  • My Love Eundong and winter Sonata - leads are childhood sweethearts, and one got into an accident and was separated tragically (or thought dead), they meet again after a few years with one/both already in a serious relationship

FL is in a relationship when the ML meets her:

FL is single when the ML meets her but later dates / gets into a relationship with / becomes engaged to / marries someone else:

FL has left her husband / is divorced when the ML first meets her:

The King's Woman - FL is not only in other relationship when ML meets her  but soon also pregnant with the other guy

Worrier Baek Dong Soo - FL is engaged  and later married to Crown Prince  (other character)when she meets ML, also it's SML that catches her interest first

Empress Ki  - when ML falls for FL she is very much in love with someone else and the relationship  continues for quite a  while

I must say I was not a fan of either of those relationships (ML-FL)  though