Interested in any and all suggestions, lay them on me.

I think you may like That Winter the Wind Blows - ML pretends to be the lost brother of FL but he falls in love with her. She thinks he is her brother but she is attracted to him so it's forbidden love. Actors have great chemistry and overall I think it's good drama.

Another one that I think fits your description is Secret- ML thinks FL killed his lover so he tries to destroy her life but he slowly falls in love with her. 

• Goodbye My Princess- hella angst
  • Ashes of Love- elements of forbidden romance also gets suuuuper angsty
  • The Journey of Flower- forbidden teacher/student love 

These are all historical/fantasy chinese dramas. They take a little getting used to if you haven't seen many of them but they're so freaking good once you get into them. 

• Chugakusei Nikki (Japan) - student/teacher romance
  • Kenjo no Ai (Japan) - FL molding and preparing the guy from infancy to young adulthood as her device for revenge
  • On the Way to The Airport (Korea) - Infidelity plot 
  • Come and Hug Me (Korea) - star-crossed lovers with FL's parents murdered by ML's dad who is a serial killer
  • Too Late To Say I Love You (China) - abusive type relationship
  • Mars (Taiwan) - romance between two psychologically broken people who had very dark past
  • Jam Loey Rak (Thailand) -  very very very abusive with kidnapper/hostage romance

whatsupp still not over chugaku yet ? lol

on the way to airport -- affair between 2 married people

byakoyako -- dark romance fl kill her own mom and ml kill his own dad so they can be together, well not really accurate but thats the loose way to put it

also (these ones are also still on my ptw bc im not ready for the angst yet lmao)

one million star falling from sky - incest

koizora -

russian white bear:
whatsupp still not over chugaku yet ? lol

lol never!

Tree Of Heaven

Devil Beside You

Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart Ryeo

• Byakuyakou
  • Seven day queen
  • Sore demo ikitte yuku
  • Que sera sera