Can anyone recommend a drama/film that has decent ratings with this type of female lead? The following Asian dramas/films that I already seen with this type of character: -7th Grade Civil Servant -Cheap Flight -Gokusen -Cheongdamdong Alice -In Time with You -Kimi wa Petto -LoveSick -My Tutor Friend -Office Girls -Prosecutor Princess -Protect the Boss -Rich Man, Poor Woman -The Woman who still wants to marry -Zenkai Girl Any others? :)
Secret garden The King 2hearts Nine times time travel Queen Inhyun's Man Reply 1997
Witch Yoo Hee
1% of Anything
City Hall
Faith
Me Too, Flower
Lie to Me
City Hunter
Delightful Girl, Choon Hyang
City Hall
Reply 1997

Maybe some in the other thread too ...
http://mydramalist.com/forum/showthread.php?4158-Asian-drama-with-tomboyish-or-not-so-girly-heroine
Maybe give one of these a try: My Name is Kim Sam Soon King of Dramas Queen Seon Duk Sungkyunkwan Scandal
witlily wrote: Secret garden
Queen Inhyun's Man
Reply 1997

Pretty sure they're both very silly.
Maybe Everything about my Relationship? As long as you don't mind that the male lead isn't that good looking ;)
Birth Secret is one i'm watching and the lead female is succesful and educated.
Material Queen
She isn't highly educated but she knows what she wants (when she isn't trampling over her own feelings), she is realistic, materialistic and has dominant presence and she is successful model who works hard for her career.
Either way she is very unusual drama heroine.
AmandaMarta wrote: Can anyone recommend a drama/film that has decent ratings with this type of female lead?
The following Asian dramas/films that I already seen with this type of character:

-Prosecutor Princess

Any others? :)

You didn't think she was ditzy..?? lol

I would recommend Giant it has 2 strong intelligent business savvy women in it.
fermentation family woman who still wants to marry
Highly recommend Queen of SOP. It's about a white collar girl who strives to achieve her dreams and her relationships with two guys who love her in different ways. It's a Taiwan-Shanghai collab drama. The story is a bit typical but you will get a very good feeling throughout the drama because the female lead isn't someone who will get bullied/cheated. And the chemistry between leads is pretty amazing.
Dalja's Spring
Queen of Reversals
Nine: Nine Times Time Travel - she's kinda silly but not annoying, she's successful and educated though
Highly recommend KHUN SAMEE KARMALOR TEE RAK although its a thai drama but u should try it its nice the female lead is kinda *****y! and I like it because she's not ditzy and I like it more because the families of both leads are rich LOL! :DD ... and that's all u should try it ^__~