What dramas did you actually enjoy even though they are rated below 7.5 and/or most people didn't like it, and why?  For me some of the most obvious examples would be About Time, Black Knight: The Man who Guards Me, Item, Mama Fairy and the Woodcutter, The Third Charm, When A Man's in Love

*also Abyss and Melting Me Softly but those are rated 7.6-7.8

some low rated dramas that I enjoyed were Big, Love in Sadness, Manhole, Missing 9, Man Who Sets the Table, Roy Leh Sanae Rai, Left Handed Wife (still watching) 7 First Kisses (it was cute to watch) 

why I asked this in the Recommendation thread, is because I usually end up enjoying some unpopular dramas more than the popular ones so I want to see what other dramas I might actually like? 

1. Attention Please Though I don't remember everything about this drama, actually I think I did forget most of it as I watched it years before, but I do remember that I liked it and was laughing hard as I watch it at the time.
  2. Best Time 
  3. Noble Bachelor 
  4. Haeundae Lovers 
  5. High Society 
  6. Hyde, Jekyll, Me 
  7. Powerful Opponents 
  8. Prime Minister and I 
  9. Queen of the Game 
  10. Ruby Ring 
  11. Untouchable 

These are in alphabetical order.

1. Bel Ami 
  2. Best Wedding - it actually got me back into Kdrama after a few years away. The differences in workplace culture and treatment of single mothers fascinated me.
  3. Blade Man
  4. Bubblegum 
  5. Coffee & Vanilla 
  6. Hakuouki SSL: Sweet School Life 
  7. I Hate You Juliet 
  8. My Unfortunate Boyfriend 
  9. Panda and Hedgehog 
  10. Playful Kiss - I have a strange addiction to this story in all remakes.
  11. Rich Man 
  12. Sweet Stranger and Me 
  13. When Time Stopped
  • The undateables (7.5)
  • Totsuzen desuga ashita kekkon shimasu (7.5)
  • It's not that I can not marry but I don't want to (7.5)

Possessed quickly comes to mind. It's rated 7.5. but I rated it with a 9. It's one of those shows that isn't everyone's cup of tea. It starts out with a strange but charming mixture of comedy + crime, then by the second half it ventured down a really cruel and dark road. But that's exactly why I loved it. The ML wasn't a character who rose up to the challenge fearlessly like some fictional hero. Instead, both him and the FL act beautifully human, trying their best to confront a serial killer reluctantly rather than courageously. This drama shows us that some people do heroic things not to ride the glory while they're given plot-armor, but because the antagonists corner them in such a way that the only way out is to fight. Fight even when you want to run. Fight and pray that you'll make it alive. This show certainly deserves more love than it got.

For me its:

• Sweet Spy - | 7.0 ( I loved this when I saw this yearrrs ago) 
  • Oh my lady |  7.4
  • My Daughter geum sawol | 7.0
  • 18 vs 29 | 7.0
  • You are my destiny | 7.0
  • Legend of HyangDan | 7.0
  • One warm word | 7.0
  • Haeundae Lovers | 7.0
  • king flower | 7.0
  • Sprout | 6.9
  • Love & life & lie | 6.9
  • Tokyo Friends | 6.9

I'm surprised to see how many people dislike Manhole.
I gave it a 7.5 (currently at 7.4) which is high considering how tough of a critic I am.

Man Comes To Tang Dynasty has a rating of 7.1

I watched it because I like to see a story set in ancient China that isn't melodrama for a change, and I wasn't disappointed. 

The story is original compared to other time traveling stories. This is more about adapting to life in the past, and less about changing, or going back to, the future. The ML earns a lot of respect by using his modern knowledge for solutions to ancient problems. It's very funny to see how he develops from some kind of loser in present times to an intelligent hero in the past. He's also adept in living the ancient life of officials and people at court. He takes in concubines, he dabbles in ancient politics and power schemes, which is refreshing in comparison to other heroes of time travel shows who seem to have a problem with that. 

Que Sera, Sera  

MDL rating 7.4 - It isn't one of my top favorites but I'm really glad I watched it. You get to see Jung Yoo Mi and Eric paired up again and their chemistry is crazy good. All of the characters are pretty messed up, there are cliches, but the show still manages to be unpredictable. I really enjoyed it.

Fifteen Years to Wait for Migratory Birds 

MDL rating 7.7 - I LOVE THIS DRAMA. It has a shit last episode for sure, but the rest of this show is gold. Their relationship dynamic is one rarely seen in dramaland. The FL pines after the ML sure, but she isn't obnoxious about it. The ML isn't rich and perfect. She isn't ugly or stupid. She has the most quiet selfless love for him and their friendship is so sweet. I cry every time I watch it. So underrated. 

Edit: I forgot to add Proud of Love. It's rated 7.3 on MDL but I love the hell out of it. It is so stupid and ridiculous but I don't know if I've ever laughed more. It's super lighthearted and self aware of its absurdity. I loved it.