I've noticed a running theme in dramas where the FL suffers from PTSD, panic disorder, over-emotional/cocky or generally an incompetent doctor (Romantic Dr Kin 1&2, Forest, Blood, All I want for love is you). I have loved DOTS (some find her annoying, but at least she does her job, especially without help from ML), Hospital Ship, Doctors...Any country... bonus if ML isn't a doctor... Tbh I'm getting annoyed at how FLs seem to be incompetent while Mls are the genius, level minded doctors... Any medical dramas guys!? 

doctor x  (no ML so no romance)

kill me heal me (though she is psychiatric so their is no operation )

Top Knife - FL is a strong, competent head of neurosurgery department, who chose medical career over family and doesn't regret her decision. No fansubs available yet but it should be on GEM TV with English subtitles. Romance as a side story; 'family' is a more prominent theme in this one I think.

Medical Team: Lady Da Vinci no Shindan - all-female medical diagnosis team. FL does suffer from a mental disorder but it only becomes a major issue in the finale. No ML, no romance (or vaguely hinted at, I can't remember).

Doctor-X - already recced above. I strongly recommend this one as well!

Code Blue - characters have their ups and downs but they usually overcome their problems on their own. Romance only as side stories (but very good).

Good Doctor - ML is autistic. I've only seen the Japanese remake but other versions have good reviews as well. 

In addition:

• Its Okay It's love
  • Alice no Toge
  • Forest
  • With capable ML doctor
    • Surgeons
    • Doctor Afffairs
    • Live up to your name
    • Radiation house
 DrAmAlOvEr:

doctor x  (no ML so no romance)

kill me heal me  (though she is psychiatric so their is no operation )

mocci:

Top Knife - FL is a strong, competent head of neurosurgery department, who chose medical career over family and doesn't regret her decision. No fansubs available yet but it should be on GEM TV with English subtitles. Romance as a side story; 'family' is a more prominent theme in this one I think.

Medical Team: Lady Da Vinci no Shindan - all-female medical diagnosis team. FL does suffer from a mental disorder but it only becomes a major issue in the finale. No ML, no romance (or vaguely hinted at, I can't remember).

Code Blue - characters have their ups and downs but they usually overcome their problems on their own. Romance only as side stories (but very good).

Good Doctor - ML is autistic. I've only seen the Japanese remake but other versions have good reviews as well. 

Czakhareina:

In addition:

• Its Okay It's love
  • Alice no Toge
  • Forest
  • With capable ML doctor
    • Surgeons
    • Doctor Afffairs
    • Live up to your name
    • Radiation house

Thank you guys!! ngl I have already watched Dr X and loved it... but damn there's a lot to get onto xx

Meineke:

Forest

XX startedd, even though I mentioned it up top. I think she has some trauma but it doesn't affect her job and I like her personality haha...

• It's not that I can't marry but I don't want to
  • Live up to your name
  • It's okay that's love
 mocci:

Btw the first one, where do I watch GEM TV?

fanitha:
  • It's not that I can't marry but I don't want to
  • Live up to your name
  • It's okay that's love

Thank you, I loved its okay that's love... never heard of the top one!!

Thousand_Paper_Cranes:
Btw the first one, where do I watch GEM TV?

I came across a drama that aired on Gem Tv and it's a tv service that airs Japanese dramas and I believe all their dramas are either dubbed or subbed. I tried to see if it was available here in the States but it wasn't :-(