Basically, I want a drama where male lead is physically disabled, either he can't walk, he's in a wheelchair, or he's blind, and female lead TAKES CARE OF HIM, as his caregiver.

And the two fall in love, also I'll like if the male Lead is kind reserved at first, maybe he got in some accident and became physically disabled like that, or he's still in love with his first love or something.

Edit:- Also, Happy Ending dramas only! Pls no sad ending that will scar my heart forever!

Please don't recommend me dramas where male lead is either deaf, or have any other mental problem other than the ones given above.

I get easily triggered by them, thats why.

I liked-

Someone like you 

Thanks!

The first thing , that was on my mind: the american movie "me before you" 

Boku  no ita jikan - japan (story of the main lead, who has ALS, very heartbraking, I have shed many tears while watching it)

I give my first love to you - japan movie 2009 (heart diseases, I don't know  the new drama, I only saw this movie version)

Koizora - japan 

The equator man - korea (loss of seeing)

Falling for innocence - korea (heart diseases)

Memory love - taiwan  (heart diseases)

Hope I could help

Becka:

The first thing , that was on my mind: the american movie "me before you" 

Boku  no ita jikan - japan (story of the main lead, who has ALS, very heartbraking, I have shed many tears while watching it)

I give my first love to you - japan movie 2009 (heart diseases, I don't know  the new drama, I only saw this movie version)

Koizora - japan 

The equator man - korea (loss of seeing)

Falling for innocence - korea (heart diseases)

Memory love - taiwan  (heart diseases)

Hope I could help

Thanks a lot, I see many in the list without happy ending, I am glad I already watched them but falling for innocence looks really good, you won't believe me but this is maybe tenth time this drama is being recommended to me one way or another by anyone and I don't know why I haven't watched it yet. Guess I'll watch it for sure this time cause it happened to have my sort of trope in it so thank you very much for that!

rad_lisette:

Japanese drama Perfect World https://mydramalist.com/33181-perfect-world 

Thanks a lot, it looks interesting to me!