LOL Thanks Allyson, glad someone else other than me cried that much :P
I don't think any drama has ever made me cry so much! It was just constant, cause even when good things were happening, you were already so emotional, I just cried for being happy :p
sad movie made me so sad and i really cried so hard,,, this was the movie my bro got mad and saying y do i have to cry when its just a movie... and i was like "dahh!!!" hahahaha a millionaire's first love, windstuck, 49days
If you don't mind a war movie I recommend this one:
http://mydramalist.com/korean-movie/2647/71-into-the-fire
Not that angsty but it's based on a real story so that was even sadder to watch for me...

http://mydramalist.com/korean-movie/211/windstruck
The movie actually starts out pretty funny but the rest of the movie made me cry >.< (This movie can be seen kind of like a prequel to My Sassy Girl so if you watch that one first the ending of Windstruck will be a lot more meaningful)

As for dramas I also would have recommended Missing You but since you've already seen it maybe Padam Padam? It's not that angsty or tragic but the atmosphere of the drama is kind of sad...
Queen of ambition if you like revenge dramas, it's soo sad

Stairway to heaven , i cried in every ep of it , the saddest so far

49day, tearjerker , beautiful story, if you like fantasy dramas
Yep the most saddest would 49 days and I miss you. I cried storms while watching those dramas especially the last one. My fave guy ended up bad. He was sad throughout the whole drama. It just killed me. That's why I hate that drama. Well I hate them both. Anyways enjoy :D
Stairway to Heaven, I'm Sorry I Love You, A Love to Kill, The Snow Queen.
My best sad/ tragic/ touch my heart movies: A moment to remember, More than blue, II Mare, Windstruck, My sassy girl- well not so sad but beautiful... other good sad movies are Our happy time, Millionare´s first love, Ditto, Love me not, Love 911, Postman to heaven... i hear that these are great and i have plan to watch them.. one day- Classic, Daisy, Over the rainbow, ...ing, April snow and i can´t help myself but i have to write this...this is not sad but it´s really great and funny movie-Chilling romance
innocent man - very angsty :)
49 Days, of course Scent of a Woman (woman dying of cancer starts to live for the first time)
The movies that made me cry were: A moment to remember, Classic, Tada, Kimi Wo Aishiteru and Babo. And what about dramas? It depends on my mood. I'm such a crybaby :D. I'm able to cry, even if the end is a good one :D. But I recommend this ones: For me Snow Queen is definitely the saddest (maybe cause it's my first drama :D). 49 days Scent of a Woman Maou Beautiful Life Cruel City I found That Winter, The Wind Blows and The Princess' Man to be pretty sad also. The whole stories were depressing and touching.
the saddest (and the best) movie i have seen is Miracle in Cell No. 7
I'm Sorry, I Love You.
Scandal- A shoking and wrongful incident Missing you Iljimae 49 Days King of Baking- Kim Tak goo The Moon that embraces the sun I think I cried in all these dramas XD