Are there any romance drama where the  female lead is the boss/Employer/superior and the male lead is the subordinate/ employee ?

1.  FL is cool / badass
  2.  awkward yet cute ML
  3.  Romance does not have to be the main plot
  4.  The FL can be his superior at work and not boss, but i would be glad if y'all could recommend where the FL is the boss

I think i have watched a few like this,

where the FL is the ML's direct boss

where the FL is the ML's colleague but in a higher post, not exactly boss

If you know any like this . please comment. and stay home stay safe

Ms Temper and Nam Jung Ji - the Drama has no romance except for the hint that it may be possible at some future point

Big Issue (This is an amazing drama which fits to your descriptions, and yes, there is a mild romance also, because their chemistry is so strong.)

+1 for Ms Temper and Nam Jun Ji.

While most are Korean Dramas & in an office environment, some of these aren't necessarily in an office setting...

• I do, I do
  • Graceful Family (ml works for fl's family)
  • K2 (ml works for fl's family)
  • Angel's Last Mission: Love (ml works for fl)
  • Secret Boutique (kind of falls into the category...)

• Secret Love Affair (I guess)

• Search: WWW (strong female leads)

• Signal
  • Mother of Mine (fl is the team leader of the ml, very long drama)
  • Hospital Ship (ml & fl are colleagues)
  • Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim (season 1, fl is sunbae to ml)
  • Memorist (fl is an upper ranked officer than the ml)
  • Criminal Minds (Korean version)
  • Only Side By Side With You (Chinese drama, ml is like an investor to fl's company sort to say)
  • Hyena (great drama, give this a try...)

I wanna add a bonus and a personal favorite of mine "The Last Empress!"

where the FL is the ML's colleague but in a higher post, not exactly boss 

• Search WWW
  • Oh My Baby

+1 to:

• Big Issue | FL is a total badass and you get a great role-reversal with the successful FL helping out an ML who's basically homeless and an addict. Romance is subtle but nice.
  • Search: WWW 
  • +1 Oh My Baby | FL is the ML's employer. FL is capable and smart (not a badass, though).

In addition:

• Mystic Pop-Up Bar | Very similar to Hotel del Luna, FL is the ML's boss and a total badass.
  • A Korean Odyssey | FL ends up with a trinket that allows her to control the ML (or force him to always protect her).
  • Angel's Last Mission: Love | FL is the ML's employer.
  • He is Psychometric | FL is highly intelligent, ML is cute and a bit of an airhead, and she's his unofficial "tutor" so, something of a superior, at work.
  • Hyena | FL is an unorthodox badass (something of an anti-heroine), ML is a bit awkward, FL ends up becoming the ML's superior at work (team leader).
  • Jugglers | FL is capable and funny, ML is actually her boss BUT she's his landlady, so there's an interesting balance of power between them, ML is SUPER awkward and often misunderstood (a closeted geek).
  • Oh My Venus | FL is smart and capable, she hires the ML to be her personal trainer.
  • Terius Behind Me | FL is resourceful and smart, she hires the ML to be her children's nanny (but the ML is actually a secret agent). Very subtle romance in this one, but cute nonetheless.
  • The Last Empress | FL is a total badass (she grows into her power); smart and resourceful. The ML works for the palace and becomes her bodyguard.
  •  Voice | FL is a badass and the ML's superior at work, however, there is no romance in this one.
  • Across the Ocean to See You
  • Witch's Romance - Not for the whole drama.
  • The Legends - The FL is a badass for most of the drama (she loses some or all of her abilities at certain points, but never her confident / badass personality) and she establishes her own sect where she is the sect leader and the ML is a low-level subordinate for five years. Later on (after the FL dies) the ML becomes sect leader, and when the FL is resurrected he is her superior, but he is always submissive to her so when she (in her new body) reminds him of herself he let's her get away with pretty much anything and when he realizes that it's actually her he de facto lets her be the boss again. They also definitely meet your cool / badass FL and cute / awkward ML request.
  • The Masked Lover - The ML is a cop but he goes under cover and pretends to be a rookie who wants to be in the mafia. The FL is an architect who fills in for her sister who is a mafia boss who's trying to go legit. The FL isn't as badass as her sister, but she does learn to tap into her inner badass a little bit. The ML isn't naturally awkward or cute, but his undercover role has a bit of that dynamic.
  • Bloody Romance - The ML is the badass and the FL is... not. But he is essentially her servant and bodyguard and is completely subordinate to her.