There are plenty of bad and badly executed cliches in dramaworld, but many of my favourite dramas have tons of cliches. They just need to be well-executed. Please recommend your favourite dramas that do a really good job of using cliches and tropes well. 

My Lovely Sam Soon
Touch Your Heart
Angel's Last Mission: Love
Behind Your Smile
MARS
Neung Nai Suang
Eternal Love of Dream

Piece of your mind- must watch for a simple cliche turned into  a beautiful love story.

Dinner Mate - very sweet to watch, interesting turns in the story, well executed cliches

My First First Love - (there are 2 seasons by the way, each one of them has 8 episodes) very fun to watch and has those typical cliches.

Prison Playbook - a different drama with an interesting plot, the characters are awesome so is the story.

Hotel Del Luna - a must watch that's all I have to say

Eulachacha Waikiki - The funniest drama I've ever watched tbh, a very fluffy and funny drama, the characters are interesting, you won't be bored with this one 

Mystic Pop up Bar - cliché storyline but the characters made the drama much more interesting

The Legend of the Blue Sea - A must see, the story's interesting and the couple is sweet. There are ofc cliches.

Touch your Heart - A very heartwarming but also a very cliche drama. Worth the try tho!

Love Alarm - A must watch, love triangle, high school crush

A Love So beautiful

My Only Love Song

Thank you for the recommendations Dramalover203Little Cherryhoney_boo, and burhaaadmi ^^!

Because of You

My Girl

What's Wrong with Secretary Kim