Please recommend me a super dark, obsessive, protective yet sweet ML. SML is also often interacting with the FL, which is making the ML explode with jealousy like in “Cheese in the Trap” or “Love of Aurora”. In “Love of Aurora, both the SML and ML are pretty obsessed and protective yet sweet with the FL. Both ML and SML are also extremely rich, sexy, arrogant and incredibly handsome. They’re also only showing their gentler and more caring side to the FL. Both have a, dark, dangerous and obsessed with the ML 2nd FL. 2nd FL is also very spoiled, arrogant, prettier than FL and extremely rich. Please thanks all.

Naiwen:
Please recommend me a super dark, obsessive, protective yet sweet ML. SML is also often interacting with thé FLASH, which is making the ML explode with jealousy

Edit: The MLs in all of the dramas above get jealous when the FL interacts with the SML.

I second  Empress Ki and Scarlet Heart for the ML with the dark side, plus: 

The Last Empress - one of the MLs is full on dark and once he falls for the FL is very jealous

When a Man's in Love - the ML was thug at first, definitely possessive and has a dark side. The second ML wouldn't leave the FL alone too.

Born Again - the ML is extremely dark, he has a sweet side too. The rivalry between him and the 2nd ML gets really intense.  

Missing You - it's the second ML who is dark here. The fight for the FL gets really heated and dark. 

Discovery of Romance - no dark ML, but the love triangle has a heavy presence. 

Failing In Love - one of the MLs is dark and jealous

For other intense love triangles with jealousy try 

When I Was the Most Beautiful - airing now

And 

To all the Guys Who Loved Me - recently completed its run