I want to watch a romance drama where the leads have great chemistry between them. I like jealous, possessive guys. It's fine if the guy isn't like that as long as there is decent screen time between the leads. I don't mind a melodramatic love story either (happy ending is preferred). I like angst too! :)
Sealed With A Kiss - which I just saw recently fits your bill
Not really sure about the possessive part, but as mentioned already, Secret Garden might be the best one. Flower Boy Ramyun Shop is a good choice. I think MARS too.

As far as jealousy of the main lead, who chases the girl throughout almost the entire drama, the best ones I can think of are Dr. Champ, Biscuit Teacher Star Candy, and I Really Really Like You.
I'm thinking of watching I really really like you but it seems a bit long for my tastes- Is it worth it?
littlecorner wrote: I'm thinking of watching I really really like you but it seems a bit long for my tastes- Is it worth it?

I gave it a 6/10.

Watch it if you're a Eugene or Lee Min Ki fan, or if you're a fan of angsty love triangles.
hmm theres this drama that just ended n the chemistry between the two main leads is amazing seriously.. well not that much of a possesive guy thou i don think its called secret on MDL its called secret love
i really need to watch sealed with a kiss and secret love... i liked my lucky star...it was quite cute...
_Rosie wrote: Sealed With A Kiss - which I just saw recently fits your bill

I second this. ^^ Hard to find anyone more possessive than MSQ. lol
_Rosie wrote: Sealed With A Kiss - which I just saw recently fits your bill

Sleepninja wrote: I second this. ^^ Hard to find anyone more possessive than MSQ. lol

I third this.
Chinese drama :"Le Jun Kai" I liked it a lot more than" Sealed with a Kiss" and i do believe the whole production is better than the SWAK. Definitely,you have to watch "Secret" is on viki .Amazing drama and Ji Sung and the main lady have a A++ chemistry.
Sleepninja wrote: I second this. ^^ Hard to find anyone more possessive than MSQ. lol

Ari_Lee wrote: I third this.

sigh ... MSQ ♥