Please recommend some dramas where lovers become enemies.

at the end they stay enemies or lovers again - both version is good but I don't wand to know it.

They should be real lovers/couple, or at list obvious romantic sympathy between each other and they should become real enemies (or/and they are on opposite sides,),  not just fight between lovers or being angry at each other for 1-2 weeks. Would be good if they steel love each other despite being "at war" (otherwise wouldn't be so interesting) 

Even if one of them isn't main role, their romance should be kind of subject, for example I don't want if one of them is just support character and ex gf/bf.

I've already watched: Ja Myung Go (it's most correct example, just watched it and because of it created this topic), also these kind of vibes have  Arthdal Chronicles , The Innocent Man , Cruel City , Kill It 

also very similar dynamic is in My Country: The New Age though they are 2 boys and friends, but everyone could see they are more ))))

Overall I want story where romance isn't so predictable, when from the beginning you know what would be: they will fall in love, there will be some difficulties, but at the end they will be together 100%. dramas like this are boring from 5-6 episode. I don't mind and even prefer happy ending, but to watch with interest till the end, story should be unpredictable.

Modern or historical, K dramas but if Cdrama or Taiwanese has really good production quality and good drama, they are ok too.

thank you!!!

I can't exactly remember about the plot line but I think this can fit your requirements:

The Princess’s Man is literally pretty much about this. They do get back together although I won’t note whether the ending is happy or sad, it could’ve easily gone either way & it’s not strictly happy OR sad. Plus I don’t know whether this isn’t part of what you’d like but only one side regards their ex as a true enemy, although they’re technically enemies in every way. 

Goodbye my Princess - 100% example of this

The Wolf - goes back and forth with this trope

Frozen Flower - gay example

49 Days - oldie but goodie

Lovestruck in the City - Personal favorite of the bunch

Queen of Ambition - Revenge plot that fits the bill

She Would Never Know - great drama but the lovers to enemies plot dies out in the second half of the show

The World of the Married - Fits your preference perfectly and is SPICY. This drama takes you for a ride