Hi everyone, in the last months I have been watching wonderful saeguks such as Empress Ki and Queen Seon Duk (which I finished recently). I was wondering if any of you could suggest other longish saeguks as good as these two. I have already watched shorter ones like The Moon that Embraces the sun, Painter of the Wind, Goddess of Fire, Princess Man, Arang and the Magistrate, Iljimae, Chuno, Warrior Baek Dong Soo and Sungkyunkwan Scandal and I would like now to enjoy some other good ones such as the two I mentioned above. Thanks so much for your help and attention.
Gu Am Heo Joon (my favorite saeguk drama) Dong Yi Return of iljimae
Thanks so much for your recommendations Witlily, I will add them to my list and I might start with Dong Yi as Gu Am Heo Joon seems very long.
Jumong Kingdom of the Winds Kim Soo Ro
I second Return of Iljimae! It's not a long historical drama, but personally I enjoyed it a lot, imo it's a more mature and quieter version of the Iljimae story. And just in case you're bothered by the narration (I've seen a lot of comments about that), it gets less after a couple of eps. For longer dramas, Jewel in the Palace that I've seen on your ptw list is a really good one, as well as King's Daughter Soo Baek Hyang (the eps are only 30 minutes long, so don't let the ep count scare you^^).
I second the recommendations of Gu Am Heo Jun and King's Daughter Soo Baek Hyang.
King's Daughter Soo Baek Hyang +1 recommendation!
thanks everyone...I have noted down your suggestions and will be watching them all! :-)