Please recommend me ANY Asian drama with romance where the ML or FL pretends to have amnesia. The trope doesn't have to take up the majority of the drama, it can be one or two scenes tops. If a certain drama is already on my dropped list or any other, still do recommend it! I don't mind giving it another go, rewatching it ^^

I Have a Lover  (2015) - With Amnesia and Pretend Amnesia.

Also try the tag: Pretend Amnesia

Rien:

I Have a Lover  (2015) - With Amnesia and Pretend Amnesia.

Also try the tag: Pretend Amnesia

I've already gone through the "pretend amnesia" tag but I'll check out the drama you mentioned, thankyou ^^

lanzhanya:

I've already gone through the "pretend amnesia" tag but I'll check out the drama you mentioned, thankyou ^^

the beginning of the drama is a bit weird but after a few episodes it gets better. 

Lead with amnesia that later regains their memories pretends that they still have amnesia:

Lead pretends to not remember meeting the other lead / that they aren't the person the other lead previously met:

AH :

Lead with amnesia that later regains their memories pretends that they still have amnesia:

Lead pretends to not remember meeting the other lead / that they aren't the person the other lead previously met:

You know my taste :P I've already watched everything you mentioned though, except for I Hear Your Voice and Mysterious Love which I dropped when the trope was over ^^' 

Rien:

the beginning of the drama is a bit weird but after a few episodes it gets better. 

Note taken!

lanzhanya:

You know my taste :P I've already watched everything you mentioned though, except for I Hear Your Voice and Mysterious Love which I dropped when the trope was over ^^' 

Oohh I noticed there's a Chinese remake for I Hear Your Voice, have you by any chance watched it?

Chinese Dramas:

Please Feel at Ease, Mr. Ling  - lasts for 6/7 episodes

Mysterious Love - kinda has pretend amnesia for a few episodes

itsmeash:

Chinese Dramas:

Please Feel at Ease, Mr. Ling  - lasts for 6/7 episodes

Mysterious Love - kinda has pretend amnesia for a few episodes

I dropped the two dramas right after the trope ended but thankyou anyways ^^ I might pick up Mysterious Love again someday!

fanitha:
  • Cain and Abel

Great, thanks! You're referring to the K-drama right?

lanzhanya:

Great, thanks! You're referring to the K-drama right?

Yes!