I'm looking for some single season series (fiction) that I can binge watch so ideally the episodes should be under 30 mins, preferable if they are 10 - 20 mins. If you can specify the time and number of episodes that will make it easier for me.

I don't mind any genre or language as long as it has English subs so recommend whatever impressed you.

If it's something on youtube then even better.

Please do give me a brief summary (without spoilers) or mention why you loved the show so that I can decide what to start with.

Thanks!

Maybe this list of SHORTS

I really liked  Lover of the Palace. It was very simple and sweet, with some clever artistry that follows the journey of two main aspiring actors

You may also like the KBS Drama Specials if you haven't seen any of them. They are short films around 1 hour long so they are easy to binge watch. Someone made a playlist of the ones on Youtube that have English subs. They are all different genres but there is a description under each video that will tell you a little about the plot before you watch it. 

KBS Drama Special Playlist

Trap is a really good one with lots of attractive people and it's on YouTube.  

The beauty inside  is a two hour movie and it's so good! 

Matching! Boys Archery, is nice. It's on YouTube and it has bl.

You can also try the U-prince series and the Ugly duckling series. They're both Thai and are a collection of short romances that have minor connections with each other. Although I didn't like it too much because quite a few of the female lead characters were kind of stupid.

@zenviolet and @sonme thank you for the lists! I will definitely go through them and add shows that look interesting!

@thegirlwhocrieswolf Trap seems like a popular one! Will definitely look into it and the others!

Thank you all! If you or anyone wants to add more, you're most welcome!

Short-ish dramas I would highly recommend in various genres. Some of these have longer runtimes but overall shorter number of episodes so I found them all very easily binge-able. Hope you find something you want to watch! :)

ColourMePurple:

I'm looking for some single season series (fiction) that I can binge watch so ideally the episodes should be under 30 mins, preferable if they are 10 - 20 mins. If you can specify the time and number of episodes that will make it easier for me.

I don't mind any genre or language as long as it has English subs so recommend whatever impressed you.

If it's something on youtube then even better.

Please do give me a brief summary (without spoilers) or mention why you loved the show so that I can decide what to start with.

Thanks!

Hi, here is whole list of chinese short dramas but some of them dont have subtitles: https://mydramalist.com/list/1XzEKEq3

So i didnt watch many of them because of this reason but i recommend: Palace: Devious Women, The Queen of Attack, Stick to the script, Go! My hero!, Spoil my potter girl. These dramas definitely have eng sub.

To.Two - 8 eps, 15 min, on youtube 

It's a high school drama about an app which creates conflicts among the students.  Some heavy topics. Unique atmosphere that draws you in. Characters that are not what you expect at first.

@ryan - that looks interesting!

@daydreaming - appreciate you linking each and taking the trouble to write the total number of episodes and duration. I recently watched Reset and quite liked it. Will be looking into more of your suggestions for sure!

@Apollymi - I'll definitely need subs too but will definitely look through the list. Thanks!

@vitamea - 15 mins sounds perfect! I might start this one soon. I like the sound of it!

@FlowerPetal - I like the Mental Health topic. Thank you for the suggestion!

Thank you everyone for all these wonderful suggestions!

940920 was mentioned. It's a sequel to Leap Day, which I didn't realize had a sequel (thanks, daydreaming!). If you can get past the cringingly dreadful beginning of Leap Day which deals with the heroine's bad luck, it's an intriguing time travel drama,

Leap Day (2020)
 maidenholmes:

940920 was mentioned. It's a sequel to Leap Day, which I didn't realize had a sequel (thanks, daydreaming!). If you can get past the cringingly dreadful beginning of Leap Day which deals with the heroine's bad luck, it's an intriguing time travel drama,

Leap Day (2020)

Thank you, i dont know how could i miss this drama, its so good, i am already watching episode 6.

I enjoyed Kiss Goblin (12 episodes each 12min long on Viki). A Goblin wants to become human and  to do so has to kiss 10 women identified by the Goblin Queen, gaining a new human emotion each time (after which the women forget all about it). Along the way, he develops a romantic relationship with a woman who gets angry at him when she sees him kissing multiple women, including her best friend. 

still looking for more short series?

I agree on KBS drama specials, i love those. I actually wrote a series of articles recommending some here on MDL: heres the latest article. My most favourite KBS drama specials are Legendary Lackey, Red Teacher, Socialization, Let Us Meet, Goodbye B1.

As for actual short series

Dear My Name - really great in my opinion. 6 x 10 minutes. Romcom about soulmates

Deux Yeoza - absolutely bizarre series that lives rent free in my mind since i watched it. If i understand it correctly it is series of videos that are promos for online website. its about 2 besties going about their life but nearly communicating together telepatically. 8 x 5 minutes. 2 good seasons, 1 not as good

The Boy Next Door - absoulutely histeric comedy. 15 x 6 min

Semantic Error - BL (=boys love) drama. 8 x 25 minutes. 

To My Star - BL drama (honestly there are many BL miniseries of this format lately)

Regular-lengt kdramas with shorter episodes:

Extraordinary You (32 x 30 minutes)

Reply 1997 (16 x 45 minutes)

Suspicious Partner (40 x 30 minutes)

Age of Youth (12 x 45 minutes)

Work Later Drink Now (12 x 60 minutes)

Yumis Cells (14 x 60 minutes BUT every episode is divided into 3 subchapters)