profile achievement badge

This discussion has been closed.

maybe include a user leaderboard with this feature also, top 10, 20, or 50 users completed watched, top contributors, most recommendations, most reviews submitted, etc
This needs to happen, I love all the Myanimlist companion sites that have this feature.
I'd love this to happen :)

bumping up this suggestion

I would love that as well!

Just added my vote. I like the idea :)

That way MDL will be more ative. Some ppl use this just to mark their dramas...that way ppl will use this like a usual network(but of dramas)

It's actually on our to-do list

I am wary of this considering the amount of flack the admins got for vip badges.  Will these cause similar problems?

Social badges could be added as well - things like forum contributions and comments to show activity in the community, maybe awarded by other users, like llamas on DA? Reviews and recommendations would fall under a similar category to data updates/fixes (imo) ^-^

Ji-N:

It's actually on our to-do list

So happy to read that :))

Now that the app is out, many users are checking out statistics and are having fun talking about it. On one post I suggest that it would be fun to have a "nametag", like the one on xbox, which assign a title in base on your results, but using terms that came from dramaland.

For example:  1-100 dramas watched (newbie, hoobae) and so on. 

So I checked the suggestion forum and the most similar idea is the profile achievement badge, if you are interested, please vote and if you want write down some terms, that you would like to see used as a badge, please do. 

Voted!

i know there's already thoughts in the works, but i did add a vote since votes help with prioritization as well.

p.s.  to vote, incase its not obvious,  go back to page one of this post.  the vote button is there..

Hessa:
I think people who add a lot of titles and actors to MDL should receive badges too. This will encourage users to help MDL.

Yesssssssssssssssssssss Great Idea