I also like this idea. I want it for movies too. So I can search for movies <90 minutes, as an example. Maybe I don't exactly have quite enough time for a 2 hour movie, so I want a shorter one.

This is a good idea. It would be very helpful to so many of us.

Bumping this. This would be great for those who want to either see something quick or to binge watch. 

As a way to keep track of short (20 mins or under) episode duration dramas in my PTW list, I save them as "high priority" so that it's easier to find them. Definitely have a specific tag for these dramas would make it easier to find and more users might watch them. 

ColourMePurple:

As a way to keep track of short (20 mins or under) episode duration dramas in my PTW list, I save them as "high priority" so that it's easier to find them. Definitely have a specific tag for these dramas would make it easier to find and more users might watch them. 

There is already a tag for these types of dramas. It is called Short Length Series, though you can't specifically search for only the dramas on your PTW list.

I agree! If we could use a slider like the one for episode length tht would be perfect. Really craving under 15 minute episodes right now. 

NoirRoseHeart:

There is already a tag for these types of dramas. It is called Short Length Series, though you can't specifically search for only the dramas on your PTW list.

Short Length Series tag is extremely under-utilised. You can't find many series with this tag especially the new ones. In fact, sometimes they are tagged alternatively with Web Series or Mini Series, etc.

My suggestion for priority was a way for others to find the shows in the PTW list because, as you mentioned, there is no option to search for titles in our list. I like using the high priority tag for shows under 20 mins because I can finish them off fairly quickly whereas other full length dramas need a few days - a week. 

fiflydramalover:

I agree! If we could use a slider like the one for episode length tht would be perfect. Really craving under 15 minute episodes right now. 

Agreed. Duration would really make our searches easier.

Yes, there's a French website where we can sort series and movies by duration, when i don't want to go to sleep too late i watch a 30 or 20 minutes drama because there are episodes that are 1h30 sometimes, if you don't plan to watch for such a long time. I hope we'll have it here!