I use to use the hub tab in the older version regularly to find new movies to watch. I'd really love a feature like this in the new version. Thank you!

50votes

Same here. I don't always track what is new and popular.  Hub was very useful to me.

I'm totally in! Movies hub (or trending movies this week) was very useful! Please re-include it!

In that section one could discover movies that were not only Korean, since in the case of 'shows hub' it was very rare that something non-Korean managed to enter the trending. At least that tool helped me on that side, because one usually sees a greater number of films/dramas of a specific country and it's a bit difficult to be aware of other productions.

We do plan on adding something like this.

Ceki:

Bump

There is no need to bump threads like this. We haven't forgotten about it.

Skye-N-Rain:

There is no need to bump threads like this. We haven't forgotten about it.

It's not for you, it's for the users who don't know if it exists, it's a popular suggestion and nobody would browse 15 pages to look for it. It's better to be in the first few pages.

Ceki:

It's not for you, it's for the users who don't know if it exists, it's a popular suggestion and nobody would browse 15 pages to look for it. It's better to be in the first few pages.

Ah. Gotcha.

Hessa Volunteer Staff

We really need this. For some reason, I feel disconnected from the community. I don't know what most people are watching right now. Moreover, the movie hub helped in knowing when a movie's subs were released; it would be most watched that week.

I miss the hub so much!  I guess I just want Top Airing Dramas and Top Upcoming Shows to list top 10 again.  I would love these to appear in the side column of the feeds ... maybe? 

I was wondering if there are any updates on this topic? This is still the feature I miss the most from MDL's older website design.