Chubasco:

Not sure how to vote for one of the features already included on one of the above lists, so count this post as my vote for…

65 - Subscribe to another persons list

Just click on the suggestion and you will be taken to its thread where you can vote

I was wondering if an autosave or 'save draft' option would be possible? I believe the current 'save' option is to click submit, but I wonder if that contributes to the duplicate glitches in the system? I've often lost larger edits due to technical problems, and it's all lost if I didn't to submit midway through. Also, it would be nice to work on a title over several days if there is a large cast, etc.

Not sure if something similar was submitted, sorry if there was! Thanks for listening to our suggestions :)

emaureeng:

Allow us to see a list of the forum topics we're subscribed to. Sometimes I think of something I'd like to add days later, but I have no way to find the topic.

I think it'd be nice to see a list of the actors/actresses we've liked (hearted?) as well~~

Real foot in mouth moment for me because I failed to see this (despite it being literally at the top) before making a post about 'Feed Search Engines' However, I see it listed as low priority here. The post I made has crossed 100 votes so it would be amazing if we could update it to the top priority list, please. :3 

I'm not sure if this was mentioned, but a 'related people' on actor profiles would be interesting ex. idol group members and family members, etc.

Hessa Volunteer Staff
 olivestulip:

I'm not sure if this was mentioned, but a 'related people' on actor profiles would be interesting ex. idol group members and family members, etc.

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/suggestions/17435-more-info-and-relations-between-actors

Hessa:

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/suggestions/17435-more-info-and-relations-between-actors

got my vote, thanks :)

Edit: would you happen to know if there is a suggestion for adding pictures to actor profiles? Mostly thinking of older actors, since I see a lot of younger profile pictures for them~

I'd like to suggest to add the MDL ratings on the On Hold list. It currently only has my Score column, which is usually empty because I only rate things after I completed watching them.

I have many dramas on my On Hold list and when I run out of new things to watch, I often go back to this list to choose one to pick up again. It would nice if I can choose based on the highest rating.

Just noticed that the suggestion "Friends Feed filter to include friends' Public feed posts" have 154 votes, so it should be under High Priority and not Medium Priority. :) 

Something I think might be useful is a birth year filter when searching up actors. It's kind of limited to nationality and gender right now, and I think additional options can be useful! Does anyone know if it's been suggested before?

1.) I see "rewatching" on the done list but do not understand what that means and I found nowhere the function to mark the completed dramas I want to rewatch. So here my suggestion, please implement a function to mark a drama/film I am interested in rewatching, for example in the rubric "ALL Dramas &  Films" inntegrate a colum "Rewatch value" and under edit the possibility to enter a value like emty= no rewatch value, 1= high rewatch value, 2=  medium, 3= low, or a color like red= high, blue =medium and green= low so I can see that in the overview. I have seen that there are rewatchvalues in the advanced edit options but that does nothing? After watching a lot of dramas and films I lost track and forgot the names of the dramas I wanted to rewatch and going through all of them is to draggy.

2.) Please give us basic emojis in the reply window.

Is there any about being able to change our username ? I never got to chose mine and it is kinda bugging me

Laskie:

Is there any about being able to change our username ? I never got to chose mine and it is kinda bugging me

Not the right thread to ask the question. To change username send an email to [email protected]

Elite:

Not the right thread to ask the question. To change username send an email to [email protected]

i did months ago but never got a reply