I tried looking to see if this suggestion was tabled in the past but I can't find it so apologies if this appears to be a re-hash.

At the moment, the Friends Feed filter will only show the feed posts of our friends who have marked their posts as 'Friends Only'. The feed posts our friends marked as 'Public' are NOT included under the Friends Feed so if we want to see what our friends are posting publicly, we need to go into the Public Feed as well. 

Can we please have our Friends Feed filter show ALL our friends' postings, those marked 'Friends Only' and 'Public'? After all, they are feed posts made by the same friends. 

Some of us don't venture into the Public (i.e. Home/ Global) Feed and only like to know what our friends are doing/ watching and it is a pity we miss out on some of the things our friends are posting simply because the Friends Feed filter doesn't include everything our Friends are posting. 

163votes

i would really like this. there's a lot of posts in public feeds that i would sometimes miss those from my friends.. and when i go to Friends' Feeds, i would miss their public post...

I need this in my life, since I miss posts sometimes if they're public!

This would be very useful ...

Voted! Now I finally understand why I miss my friend's posts most of the time. Going through all my friends feeds posts takes extremely long. That's not practical at all... 

Promoted it again hope more votes came in :)) 

Promoted it in my feeds too. :)

I used all my votes  sadly but I love this idea, please implement this soon!

I believe this issue is resolved because of the new feature of the extra feed of Global. So every friend who post on Home or Global will also be visible on the Friends Feed *\(^o^)/*

This new feature is still what confusing for a lot of MDL  members but we'll get there  (•◡•)