I've just spent several minutes adding a new suggestion that this 'Suggestions' forum really needs ... a search function.  I ended my pitch with "Or is it already here, and I just need new glasses?" I hit [SAVE] then immediately saw this.

So ... suggestion deleted immediately. Optician appointment to follow shortly.

Hi! I was wondering if the format for actor's profile could include links to their official SNS accounts? It would be really helpful in showing them support. Please do consider. Thank you!

Shine Son:

Hi! I was wondering if the format for actor's profile could include links to their official SNS accounts? It would be really helpful in showing them support. Please do consider. Thank you!

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/suggestions/27248-add-actors-sns

You can vote on the thread here!

Is this post still active and used? I find it strange that the last updates are from Nov 2020. Is it still worth  submitting new suggestions?

Yes to both. I think you've looked at the bottom of just the first page of comments, which does indeed end around the end of 2020. There are two more pages though. Seem to recall I did exactly the same thing when I first found this. Remember though, this isn't where you make the actual suggestion. Read through and see if someone else has already proposed something similar that might encompass what you're thinking of, perhaps just worded a little differently. If there's nothing that fits the bill, add yours as a new suggestion. People can then vote for it. The more votes it gets, the more likely it is to be implemented.

Thanks for the answer... I saw that there are comments on other pages, but there is one post with a summary os suggestions that were implemented where the last update is 2020. So I wasn't sure if MDL was still accepting and working on suggestions... 

I have checked the list for something similar to what I'm thinking and couldn't find anything. I'll submit a new suggestion then. Thanks!! 

Is there a suggestion for adding date to the history (for a title) instead of the non-specific 1 week ago, 3 months ago, etc?

Also, how many votes are needed before a suggestion is implemented? 400+ votes on a suggestion is not considered enough?

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/suggestions/31353-sort-dramas-by-date-added-completed?p=2690247&page=1 is on 195 votes now (not 149)

When was the last time that list was updated? (regarding new suggestions, not no. of votes)

Seems it's been a while as:

- profile achievement badge now has 528 votes. 

- comment history has 526 votes.

- notification when dramas on PTW list start airing  has 404 votes.

etc. 

I guess it's cumbersome to keep checking. Hope some of these get implemented. Although MDL has a lot of members, most people stick to the drama pages and don't look at the suggestions section.

This thread is more a way for people to find older suggestions (as the search in the forums is not often reliable) than to update it regularly with new votes. I'll just to keep it updated, but it won't be often.

That makes sense. So the staff do not refer to this thread when implementing changes?

If you'd like, I can check off and on and post with the updated stats that changed dramatically if it makes updating easier for you.

Sort Dramas by Date Added/Completed - jumped to 200 votes (previously 149)

Add re-watching status/tag to your list - jumped to 134 votes (previously 118)

Add "create series" function  - dropped to 35 votes (previously 63) - strange

I haven't included any that changed by 10 votes and under.

10+ vote changes:

557 - Comment History
302 - Add privacy settings
243 - Alternate Gender Options
207 - Ability search for people, articles have liked
214 - Sort dramas by date added/completed
138 - Add re-watching status or tag to your list
128 - Create MDL clubs
113 - Drop down menus for refined search

Medium Priority
35 (reduced votes) - Add create series function