Right now there is no difference between dramas and variety shows on your "Statistics" on your page. I want to add variety shows to my list as well but want to be able to differ them from dramas by giving them a place for themselves (e.g. for now there's only "Shows" and "Movies"), so that I can see how many days/hours/episodes of variety shows I have watched.

Basically, it would be very nice if one's drama and variety show statistics weren't mixed together! It might not be as important/useful as some of the other suggestions but it would surely be pleasing for people who care about their statistics. :)

71votes

agreed!  plus i want to just be able to enter specific variety show eps i have watched.  Until I can do that, I can't really get value out of the variety show option being added there.   (Has this been changed yet to allow this?  Sorry, in advance, if so)

joannesmith:

agreed!  plus i want to just be able to enter specific variety show eps i have watched.  Until I can do that, I can't really get value out of the variety show option being added there.   (Has this been changed yet to allow this?  Sorry, in advance, if so)

Almost forgot about that! There are a bunch of variety shows where I have only watched a few episodes here and there (e.g. episode 3, 10, 14...), rather than having watched from e.g 1 to 50. Watching episode by episode is not as important in regards to variety shows anyway, and it would be convenient for shows like Running Man where some people only watch certain episodes because of the guests featured on the show.

i completely agree with this because i consider them separate entities and would not want to mess up my own statistics. the amount of variety shows i have watched on tv will skyrocket and falsely inflate my own persoanl inteerests in drama. (not that im going to log any)

momo:

Right now there is no difference between dramas and variety shows on your "Statistics" on your page. I want to add variety shows to my list as well but want to be able to differ them from dramas by giving them a place for themselves (e.g. for now there's only "Shows" and "Movies"), so that I can see how many days/hours/episodes of variety shows I have watched.

Basically, it would be very nice if one's drama and variety show statistics weren't mixed together! It might not be as important/useful as some of the other suggestions but it would surely be pleasing for people who care about their statistics. :)

i opened a seperate ticket for breaking out TV eps and Drama eps.  @Ji-N has added the a seperate counter now  for TV Shows, but the eps for both are all rolled into one.  I think we need the eps seperated too.   To Vote:  https://mydramalist.com/discussions/suggestions/32580-seperate-the-list-counter-for-tv-eps-from-drama-eps?pid=767182&page=1#p767182

Why not make the separate tab for Variety Shows too? 

I deleted my topic because i found same topic as my suggesting.

Picture i worked about with the same idea.

i a9ree, i haf one bariedy and i feel like iz infladin my dramas 

Hessa Volunteer Staff
 Eyal19941:

I deleted my topic because i found same topic as my suggesting.

Picture i worked about with the same idea.

or maybe have a filter box for each list, 

Show only Movie

Show only Dramas

Show only Drama Special

Show only TV Shows

That would be better than creating a different list. Since then people would request separate lists of movies and drama specials.

Ceki:

Why not make the separate tab for Variety Shows too? 

I agree with that. I believe I have requested it here: https://mydramalist.com/discussions/suggestions/31730-upgrading-the-variety-show-section