I think it would be interesting, when somebody selects to drop a drama, if one could write a short sentence about why they dropped it. And these one liners would be visible on a drama site so others can see for themselves what the weak points are and also why it was dropped. Right now it's possible to see how many have dropped a drama, but it would be nice to be able to see the reasons so I can know how I should see the statistic. Did people drop it because of their own time constrains or was the drama just really bad. The current display does not reflect it, so some kind of way to see it would be nice :)

52votes

I really like this idea!

Hessa Volunteer Staff

I did suggest drop reviews before.

http://mydramalist.com/discussions/suggestions/17397-make-impossible-to-ratereview-upcomingairing-dramas?pid=731343&page=7#p731343

That would help when they can't use the actual review system because they did not watch the entire drama/movie (it is against the rules to write reviews before watching all episode/entire movie).

Miaya:

I think it would be interesting, when somebody selects to drop a drama, if one could write a short sentence about why they dropped it. And these one liners would be visible on a drama site so others can see for themselves what the weak points are and also why it was dropped. Right now it's possible to see how many have dropped a drama, but it would be nice to be able to see the reasons so I can know how I should see the statistic. Did people drop it because of their own time constrains or was the drama just really bad. The current display does not reflect it, so some kind of way to see it would be nice :)

That's a really fascinating idea! 

even if the list of one-liners didn't have the posting user's name, it would be helpful to be able to see like the last 20 reasons why a show was dropped.     

Oh.. I like this idea.

I think this is a great idea.

This is a awesome idea!

I'm glad the suggestion is resonating with others as well.

Ratings can be subjective. Some don't like sad developments while others don't mind/enjoy. So the one liner could be helpful in these instances as well.