Zombie Girl:

I had made a video 4 years ago, I can't particularly find my original thread but do tell me if it's the type of videos you guys are looking for....

Thankyou, that could help the beginners :), i appreciate that u uploaded it here so next time when i introduce MDL to my frnds, I'll send them the link to this suggestion ;). I was planning to make one too bt i feel that, i probably know the least of all so it won't be of much help lol. :D

Shivali:

Thankyou, that could help the beginners :), i appreciate that u uploaded it here so next time when i introduce MDL to my frnds, I'll send them the link to this suggestion ;). I was planning to make one too bt i feel that, i probably know the least of all so it won't be of much help lol. :D

Hi! Thank You and the video is pretty old as you can probably see, I just wanted to see if that is the type of video you guys were looking for. IF it is and enough people seem to want it I will consider making them this time  around. Awe! It's ok, I only know what I know because I have been around here for 7 years now...you will eventually get around well enough to help people out too! :3 The thought is always appreciated.

Hey Guys! I started a thread [HERE] and I am taking suggestions on what topics you guys would like to see covered on video tutorials, so please participate there or even here. Thank You!

Sleepninja locked this Sep 1, 2018 03:28 pm