I am sure someone already made this suggestion but I want to suggest it again.

On the Completed List, can there be an added slot where the month/day/year shows when you completed a show so then you can sort by that or see what dramas/movies/tvshows you watched in a given year?

I know i could make a list or something but I think this would be a nice feature.

83votes

I cant believe something this simple hasn’t been added yet. 

NoSleepDramaWatcher:

I am sure someone already made this suggestion but I want to suggest it again.

On the Completed List, can there be an added slot where the month/day/year shows when you completed a show so then you can sort by that or see what dramas/movies/tvshows you watched in a given year?

I know i could make a list or something but I think this would be a nice feature.

I gave you three votes, cause this would be one of the single most useful tools for me on this site.

And to do this automatically when you select completed....

Yes please! I was looking for this thinking it was something already in place with how well created and organized everything on this website is. I would be such a helpful feature for those of us with terrible memories, hahaha

Voted! 

I'd love to have something like this. Provided we can adjust the dates of dramas we completed in the past before joining MDL as well or they'd all show the same date.