NoirRoseHeart:

I studied a little bit of web design in college, and I don't think adding the new filter options into the search engine is the hard part. You could easily add some code to make the word show up, but it's all the code you would have to add to make it actually work and connect to the user's list that is the hard part. I wasn't a fan of web design because of how complicated it can get to make things work right. I can't even imagine what the code would look like to make it work. That is why I hope more people are patient waiting for this to be added.

I feel the same way. I understand that it's actually harder than it seems. 

I want to be able to sort by date, not just year.  I have to go all the way to the drama page to find out when it was aired (or will be aired).

I also want to sort by multiple columns.  For example, sort by rating, then by year, if I'm looking to rewatch something I gave a good rating and want to look at it in chronological order for something that came out recently or something old.

I actually want to be able to sort by when I added the drama to my ptw. Would like to watch all the old ones first...

Actually, on my laptop they already specify the year as a filter option, so you can filter by year on PTW lists to see which ones have yet to air, but on my phone, there is no such function.

Mandy Candy:

Actually, on my laptop they already specify the year as a filter option, so you can filter by year on PTW lists to see which ones have yet to air, but on my phone, there is no such function.

The year was always there, but you cant' know which one didn't air yet by year, not all dramas start on January ;)

Poia:

The year was always there, but you cant' know which one didn't air yet by year, not all dramas start on January ;) 

That's right, never thought about that! I guess I just have too few upcoming dramas on my list

I agree with all the above but I would love to see  a filter function regarding the advanced options ,  like sort the series I have seen chronologically or by rewatch value.

I'd love that option too!!

I wish they can add more filters. like i want to filter my list view by country too not just sort it. Also be able to select many from the list to add to a custom list or something.

Two other column ideas:
1. Add a column with a link to the user's reviews (if any) in their watchlists. It's too hard to go back and dig them out otherwise. Some people write really good, detailed reviews and they really do influence what I choose to watch next.

2. Add a column for a "MDL Friends Score" that would show the average of how your MDL friends  rated a show, which to me is much more important than how the population at large rated it. 

Add a filter by Streaming services and country restrictions if applicable for streaming service filter. Currently, you can filter by network but not by platform.

I would like that. I would also like an option to arrange watched films/dramas by year they are released. 

MINT CHOCO:

I would like that. I would also like an option to arrange watched films/dramas by year they are released. 

You can already do that by clicking on "Year" column on your list of completed or watching or whatever (both ascending and descending). 

emmagucci:

You can already do that by clicking on "Year" column on your list of completed or watching or whatever (both ascending and descending). 

The “year” column doesn’t show up in the list when I use a web browser on my smartphone, but it does show up in the beta app (that I just found out existed, like 5 minutes ago). So, it looks like the visible information in list differs by what you’re using. 

In the app, it’d be great to be able to filter by status (airing, planned, or completed) like we can filter by country. The mobile browser interface doesn’t really work like that, so at least having tags that show the status would be great. 

I cannot put to words how much I need TBA (to be announced / to be aired-- Upcoming or even just Other) page, like i wouldn't even mind if it was just manual (as in i choose to put a drama there and mdl doesn't update or move it to regular PTW when it does start airing)

I just need a new watchlist page so that i could use the current ptw page effectively --  it's such a mess when both completely aired and to be aired dramas are there, I have mostly dedicated it to the latter and have to keep my actual ptw in my browser bookmarks

edit: I would actually prefer if it was manual so I can also add dramas that maybe already aired,but i'm waiting for example for them to be subtitles or for streaming service to drop it.

also would be nice if it was custom name, like the status is Other, but when the watchlist page is opened it would be saying "Other: [custom name]"