Ji-N:

You can change the width and height by editing the data-height and data-width in code view mode.

I will give it another try. Thanks :)

Winnie:

I've tried that and it didn't work so I thought it would good if there was a way we can do it without using code view mode like the way we can with resizing images. 

Not yet at least

Ji-N,   I  only just finally tried uploading a pic to my profile last night.  Has has that ability been removed?  It only allows me to insert a URL.   I am hoping i am blind or this is work in progress?    

joannesmith:

Ji-N,   I  only just finally tried uploading a pic to my profile last night.  Has has that ability been removed?  It only allows me to insert a URL.   I am hoping i am blind or this is work in progress?    

http://mydramalist.com/account/profile

I see the upload button on both mobile and pc. 

Edit: Whoops, you probably don't mean profile pics.  In which case, I don't see the upload image to profile either. 

I see the button too but it only allows me to enter in a URL.  Doesn't allow me to browse for a pic on my local pc for upload anymore. 

Just saw your Edit to last reply.  Phew.  I thought I was losing my mind.  (not unusual)   

Ji-N:

Example

Youtube videos are not appearing on my profile, from what I am understanding from your first post, no embed codes or you tubes will be allowed, but here you are showing that it works, am I  missing something?  I was happy with the way my profile was set up before and now I cannot have it set at all nor do I have the option of leaving my birth year blank. 

Ji-N:

Hello there, I'll try to answer some of your concerns.

1. Youtube
    There will be no YouTube iframe injection due to security issues unless we find a better way to handle it.
  2. HTML issues
    You may need to clear the format due to the bad HTML from the previous version.
  3. Autoplay & Play @duration
    Autoplay limit will 1 if we can solve #1 issue. Duration will be fix soon after.

Does that mean we won't be able to re-add our youtube playlists again?  As it was a great option being able to embed a playlist before, so that we didn't need to keep editing our profile when we wanted to change the video showing, and also people could view a few vids rather than just a single one then.  Which also it's much easier to load a page if there's one youtube playlist rather than having many single videos on the page like I noticed with some other people's profiles which were always slower to load.

joannesmith:

We never have upload button to profile.

SilverCloud:
Does that mean we won't be able to re-add our youtube playlists again?

I'll try my best to make it work with playlist.

Ji-N:

Thanks Ji-N, as that was a great option to have.

Ji-N:

@Ji-N I am a confused by this statement because we indeed could upload.   If you look at all the pics on my profile, they were uploaded, sized and aligned thru the MDL toolbar.  They are not inserts of images via a URL  being hosted by another server.    http://mydramalist.com/profile/joanapolis

Interesting! That must be a bug from the previous version.

joannesmith:

@Ji-N I am a confused by this statement because we indeed could upload.   If you look at all the pics on my profile, they were uploaded, sized and aligned thru the MDL toolbar.  They are not inserts of images via a URL  being hosted by another server.    http://mydramalist.com/profile/joanapolis

Same as well, since most people uploaded their pictures onto their profiles directly through mdl, although the quality was decreased when done so, so I started adding them via html whilst being hosted elsewhere for about a year and a half.

I've noticed also from a previous html save in notepad, that my old uploaded pictures are still on the server using up unnecessary server space as well.

I'm sure we can find some way to off load that uploading somewhere else. 

So basically autoplay + start @time + playlists  for profiles will be in the works? Great. :D