Resolved

Auto Logged Off

In the last couple of days the  site has been randomly logging me out even when I'm not moving from different pages on the site.  What happens is that the log-in will automatically pop up or I'll get an error message in the upper right corner in red saying "Authorization Failed".  

It wouldn't be that big of a deal except for: 1. this never happened before; 2. it has sometimes happened when I'm posting a feed comment or when I've been adding a new  person to MDL and have input a lot of data that I end up losing and having to repeat the input and wasting more of my time; 3.  at first it happened every so often and now it's happening almost every hour.  It makes it very problematic now having to constantly repeat enter data.

I have noticed this now happens to me, as well. Except in my case, it seems when I log off on another device. 

I'm only logged in on my computer, and MDL always allowed me to maintain being logged in unless I exited my browser  or manually logged out.  I'm not logged in on any of my other electronic devices or in another browser.  Today, MDL started logging me out at almost hourly intervals.

Yeah, we noticed this issue earlier today as well. Jin is looking into it. 

We found the issue and fixed it. It may log you out 1 more time if you just logged in.

Ji-N closed this May 11, 2018 01:47 am

is this issue back again??? it never happened with me before but in the last three days ive had to log in multiple times, almost every time i open the site, im logged out!!!

Hi, You may need to clear your cookies.