For some reason whenever I update my list and move items inside around after saving everything, it never properly works. 

When I delete things they disappear, but when I try and move the placement of existing entries it won't save the changes. Is this a bug??

HaveNoJams:

For some reason whenever I update my list and move items inside around after saving everything, it never properly works. 

When I delete things they disappear, but when I try and move the placement of existing entries it won't save the changes. Is this a bug??

Think it is because the same thing happens to me. It also never stays in alphabetical order and jumps back to author's order after I edit it. Have not received an answer though on my previous thread. ^^ 

moonchild:

Think it is because the same thing happens to me. It also never stays in alphabetical order and jumps back to author's order after I edit it. Have not received an answer though on my previous thread. ^^ 

Okay so seeing as how it's not just my account I think it's safe to say that this a bug... I just checked and I'm still having a problem with my lists. Did anyone from MDL get back to you to help fix this??

HaveNoJams:

Hi, we are unable to reproduce the issue. Could you take a screenshot for us?

moonchild:
It also never stays in alphabetical order and jumps back to author's order after I edit it

We are still looking into that issue and no ETA.

Ji-N:

Hi, we are unable to reproduce the issue. Could you take a screenshot for us?

We are still looking into that issue and no ETA.

Hopefully this worked!

The 3 pictures show the before, my attempting to edit, and the after I saved my edits but seeing no difference. Hopefully that gives you a better idea of what I meant! :)

Just to clarify I can add & take things out of my lists, but I just can't seem to rearrange existing entries. 

To me it seems like certain dramas can not be moved in lists while others do without issues. I noticed this in my list of watched dramas for the year 2020. https://mydramalist.com/list/mLArd5z3

Original order of list: 

Edit Changes: 

(Moving Guardian and The Untamed to position 25 and 26 and saving)

After saving it's jumping back to original order: 

(Guardian and The Untamed do not change positions) 

This I could move without any problem: 

Moving "It's Okay...", "The Last Emperor" and "Code Blue" to position 29-31 in list. 

After saving they are on the edited positions: 

HaveNoJams:

Hopefully this worked!

The 3 pictures show the before, my attempting to edit, and the after I saved my edits but seeing no difference. Hopefully that gives you a better idea of what I meant! :)

Just to clarify I can add & take things out of my lists, but I just can't seem to rearrange existing entries. 

Could you also give me the link URL

Ji-N:

I think it's this list: https://mydramalist.com/list/z1d8zPE1

Ji-N:

Yeah it is the link that Moonchild provided, it's my Upcoming Korean Dramas & Movies list: https://mydramalist.com/list/z1d8zPE1

moonchild:
To me it seems like certain dramas can not be moved in lists while others do without issues.

I'm having this exact same problem, however for the sake of explaining it on the support ticket I chose to generalize rather than doing a detailed breakdown of when the problem occurs and when it doesn't like you did. Thanks for the detailed description in your pictures by the way, you explained the problem beautifully! 

Point blank, the custom lists acting up is hit or miss. Sometimes my edits go through and the changes are saved. Whereas other times no difference occurs even after multiple retries, using new devices, logging out then back in, etc. 

HaveNoJams:
I'm having this exact same problem, however for the sake of explaining it on the support ticket I chose to generalize rather than doing a detailed breakdown of when the problem occurs and when it doesn't like you did.

I just noticed that it does work for some dramas so this info was new to me. xD I thought I include this info because details might help in detecting where the problem lies. :) 

moonchild:
I just noticed that it does work for some dramas so this info was new to me. xD I thought I include this info because details might help in detecting where the problem lies. :)

Agreed, really detailed breakdown or otherwise any information that will help resolve this bug I warmly welcome! ^^

HaveNoJams:

I temporarily reset your sort order, which should allow you to change the order again. We will look into the rest of the issues.

Ji-N:

I temporarily reset your sort order, which should allow you to change the order again. We will look into the rest of the issues.

Ok so I just attempted to edit the aforementioned list, and it appears that the problem has been fixed thank you. :)

I'll be waiting for the complete fix of this. No need to reset my list(s). I'm working around the editing issue for now. ^^