AthenaTheStorierX:

For the new director prompt, could we do someone who we’ve seen titles from as a writer and asst. director, but this is their first title as a director? Or does it have to be someone completely new?

If you're referring to challenge 8 A "Watch a drama by a director/writer you haven't seen anything from before" then no. It must be a director or writer you haven't seen anything from yet, aka completely new. 

Finally, I'm done with my '22 challenge. 

Hey!! 😝 I have a question, can I use 21 titles that I watched for previous challenge in new challenge? since I have watched them in '23. 😝 

I'll not do that though, I want to watch new shows.

Gummy_Marshmallow:

Congratulations!! =D

Anusaya:
Congratulations!! =D

DreamCultivation:
Congratulations.

Thanks. 😊 

Gummy_Marshmallow:

Hey!! 😝 I have a question, can I use 21 titles that I watched for previous challenge in new challenge? since I have watched them in '23. 😝 

I'll not do that though, I want to watch new shows.

Actually no, though I give kudos to the idea. xD

moonchild:

Actually no, though I give kudos to the idea. xD

xD 😂 

First drama for the challenge completed:

Till the World Ends - 6.5/10 - A novel idea for a BL but poorly executed. If I start listing things which didn't make sense, I won't finish in 2 days xD On top of that, it was painfully slow and uneventful which was unrealistic considering the setup. Characters' behavior was often nonsensical and a lot of scenes just felt unnecessary and pointless. On a good note, they took a chance to discuss several social topics (which was most likely the main purpose) and actors had very good chemistry. Acting was mostly decent. If anyone has seen it or plans to watch it, do get back to me and explain the post-credit scene in the final episode because I don't know what to think :) Even if they were getting at what I suspect, it still doesn't make sense.

Spotted: Thai traditional instrument (Thai Xylophone) in Bad Buddy.

Question about challenge 8B User above or below's favorite actor/actress - can it be their favorite support actor/actress or it has to be a lead?

Jelena Petrovic:

Question about challenge 8B User above or below's favorite actor/actress - can it be their favorite support actor/actress or it has to be a lead?

As long as the actor/actress  isn't a cameo it is valid.

AthenaTheStorierX:

Spotted: Thai traditional instrument (Thai Xylophone) in Bad Buddy.

Sharp eyes! Thanks for the info! :)

new finished:
01.19:
--"Song Rao...Nirundon" - Thai Drama (2005) - 15 eps. Well rounded story. Slow burn. Acting is good. Be advised: Sad ending. Read the review. 8/10
01:23
--Dong Dok Mai Thai Drama - 2022/23, 16 eps. 2.3/10

01:27
--Fai Nai Wayu Thai Drama - 2014, 10 eps; This a virtual loop of attempted murders and no romance. I was lucky it ended. Not recommended.
--Groovin' On Thai Drama - 2021, 12 eps; The ML ruined the entire ambience of this series for me. He kept trying to be edge and just like his sis; I wanted to slap him. 6.5/10

Cho Na and Jay have written a new Thai drama related article. You can find it here: 

2022 Thai Romance Dramas Available on YouTube (Part 1)

The second part of the article is almost ready for submission and should be released soon. 

On the first post of our FAQ you can now find more Thai drama related articles. I thought they could be helpful for inspiration on what to watch next. :) 

This will be a great help definitely :) , esp. watch something mentioned in article(MDL challenge).