moonchild:
My general opinion though, better drop than regret later and feel sorry for the time you wasted on something you don't enjoy

Yes, I can agree with that.  As a matter of fact I do drop Drama's, it's all about entertainmet and the pleasure of watch. 

A mini update that no one asked for:

I dropped So Wayree at the second episode *insert clown emoji* :_)

FroZen:
If you liked You're my destiny, then you might like so wayree too

At first, I thought the same too because of the 'one night stand' + 'pregnancy' trope. But then, I guess that So Wayree has quite a heavy content about the business side which I am not interested in. And I already felt the drag of the story at the second episode so I gave up. 

I guess fate doesn't want me to end this challenge early XD

asian_drama_lover:

Put your head on my shoulder 

F4 (not aired as yet)

Oh My Ghost

Thanks! I put them on my list!

49. Irresistible 

Challenge 10: Duration (1/3)

The boring version. Not recommended.

I was moved to write a review. lol I am so glad this over.

Are you guys waiting for any lakorns to be subbed in eng

Shinchan:

Are you guys waiting for any lakorns to be subbed in eng

Very kind of you.  =) Want more people to watch them. I don't know if they'd  be fun for you?

Sapai Look Toong (2008).
Wayra Akart (2021).

Thanks to moonchild  and  JustOneMoreEpisode  for this Thai Challenge 2021. 

I finished the challenge on December 15th, the last few days were a marathon but I'm glad I did it. Challenge here

Thanks to all of you and have a great end of year holidays.  See you in 2022. 

ManUtiavN:

I finished the challenge on December 15th, the last few days were a marathon but I'm glad I did it. Challenge here

Congratulations. =D Time well spent.  I hope you had fun.  

ManUtiavN:

Thanks for participating, I hope you liked the challenge and had fun. Congrats on completing it. :)

Have a Merry Christmas and holidays. See you in 2022. ^.^

joni:

Hi, 

I have finished the Thai Watch Challenge!  

Thank you @moonchild and @JustOneMoreEpisode for the amazing set of challenges! I had a fun time in completing them. :) 

If you guys decide to bring back the challenge in 2022, I would surely participate again and will try to take up more challenges. 

Next year my goal is to broaden my horizons by trying out some lakorns for the first time and I will have to thank my fellow TWD participants and the hosts for kind of influencing me to do so :)

Happy to read you had fun with the challenge. 

We do plan to bring the challenge back in 2022 and would love to see you and the others joining again. :)

It's great to hear that we inspired you to try out lakorns next year (something I also plan to do). That's part of why we were doing this challenge so it's a nice thing that it worked. ^.^

Thai watch challenge completed.

Start Date: 28/11/2021

Finish Date: 28/12/2021

MY CHALLENGE

MY DRAMALIST

Total blocks: 16

No. of Dramas completed for Challenge: 50

No. of Movies completes for Challenge: 8

No. of Specials completed for Challenge: 2

Thanks, @Moonchild, and @Justonemoreepisode for the challenge. 

FroZen:
Thai watch challenge completed.

Congrats to completing the challenge! Hope you had fun and thank you for joining. Hope to see you back for the challenge next year. 

Also if anyone is wondering how JustOneMoreEpisode is doing: She's currently struggling with her computer and gave it to repair. She'll be back for 2022 Thai Watch Challenge. :) 

If the repair will take a bit longer, we might post the new challenge a couple days later in January (Thread will stay the same, I will just post an announcement and edit the first posts to fit to the year 2022). If you want to get a notification just subscribe to the Challenge thread by going to this link: https://mydramalist.com/discussions/thai-dramas-lakorns-movies/66445-thai-watch-challenge?p=2016359&page=1 and look at the eye on top of the first post (if the eye is green you subscribed to the thread already, if it's grey and crossed out you're not subscribed). Click on the triangle next to it and choose subscribe on the drop down menu. :) 

I have a suggestion for the Thai Club and the annual challenge.

Create a common MDL account with several administrators that we could name Thai Club. This way if one of the admins is absent or unavailable there will always be someone to take over. This will also perpetuate the forum and make it more dynamic even when the majority of us will be less active in the future. Afterwards, we may have to discuss the administration of the page.

Create a new thread for each annual challenge and on December 31st of the current year, we will freeze the page. This will allow us to see the evolution of the participation in the challenge, who joined the club, who left, what changes were made etc...

Keep a single thread for frequently asked questions for the next years.

We could also with the Thai Club account create and update the list of Thai remakes of Thai productions and remakes from other countries.  

I think we could do a lot of things but that's what comes to my mind for now. Let me know what you think and thanksin advance for your feedbacks. 

ManUtiavN:
I have a suggestion for the Thai Club and the annual challenge.

I like your suggestions and creating a MDL Account for the Thai Club should be okay. Let me clarify something first before I do it though. :) 

It would be better to create a new thread with each challenge/year, I just wasn't sure and I'd like to make sure it's okay. 

I'm sure JustOneMoreEpisode is agreeing with your suggestions as well. Before she  replies to it, I'll make some general preparations. :)