FroZen:

Seriously. People can't see how much effort others put into something.

It might have happened accidentally but I’d rather be notified about that instead of finding it out by myself. 

Anyway there’s something wrong with my laptop, neither cursor nor keyboard are working so I can’t even login, not to mention get access to my files. I’m now on the phone but that limits my possibilities, making badges is not possible for me right now. 

Hope I’m able to get back with good news on Tuesday after I consulted  the service. 

moonchild:
Hope I’m able to get back with good news on Tuesday after I consulted  the service. 

Hope so. Thanks for your efforts.

Anusaya:

2021 favorites: 

James Ma
Kem Hussawee Pakrapongpisan
Morakot Liu
Pie Rinrada Kaewbuasai
I See Dead People (2021)
To Me, It's Simply You (2021)

Thanks, I'll add these to the list. 

Anusaya:

2021 favorites: 

James Ma
Kem Hussawee Pakrapongpisan
Morakot Liu
Pie Rinrada Kaewbuasai
I See Dead People (2021)
To Me, It's Simply You (2021)

Thanks 

ManUtiavN:

Thanks 

welcome and thanks for your work.

Club page is beautiful. Thanks for the badges and banners.  On club page. :D

https://mydramalist.com/profile/ThaiDramaClub

Hi everyone. 

Good news! I'm back and my computer is fully repaired. I'll work on a couple badges/banners tomorrow and check the challenge once again to make sure it's all good to go. :)

ManUtiavN:

Thanks 

Thank you ManUtiavN for running the club account and making it visually stunning. It's indeed beautiful. <3 

moonchild:

Hi everyone. 

Good news! I'm back and my computer is fully repaired. I'll work on a couple badges/banners tomorrow and check the challenge once again to make sure it's all good to go. :)

welcome back.

This sounds like fun^^ I would very much like to join! :)

Benizakura:

This sounds like fun^^ I would very much like to join! :)

Hi.  We would love to have you.  It'll be fun. This is the Thai Dram Club page.  =)

https://mydramalist.com/profile/ThaiDramaClub

moonchild:

Hi everyone. 

Welcome back. 

Thai Dramas/Movies I watched this Month: - 

• MAY WHO - (9.5) It was a nice light-hearted movie but I found Tor and Punpun's  Chemistry more Interesting than Punpun and Bank. The female lead's portrayal of her character was very good.
  • O-NEGATIVE - (6.5) Though it was considered to be a romance/friendship drama, I think Friendship part outshined romance in this drama. Romantic relationships in this drama would rather be considered secondary here. I think it was quite a long watch it could have been wrapped up in a lesser no. of episodes.
  • PROM MAI DAI LIKIT - (7.5) It was an average Drama with great acting. Ak's Character was way too negative for me.
  • BOSS & ME - (7.5) Story was a bit draggy for me though the actors did a good job. Not as good as expected.
  • KEUN RUK SALUB CHATA - (8.5) I watched the earlier work of a writer that also had the same concept. Overall it was a good watch with great acting by all the characters. It would have been better if they would have hired younger actors for playing the role of the teenage phase of characters.
  • LUB LUANG JAI - (5.5) No way I am going to watch this drama again. It has a messy storyline with no rational characters Except Ning.

What are your views on these?

moonchild:

Hi everyone. 

Welcome Back! Eagerly waiting for the challenge.

FroZen:
MAY WHO

It's planned for my personal challenge (1 actor, a drama or a movie) as One for the Road is not available. Your note gives me hope.

FroZen:
KEUN RUK SALUB CHATA

Interesting story but I found the acting  either too dull or too overplayed and I couldn't fully appreciate the lakorn.

FroZen:
BOSS & ME

Boss & Me, for my personal challenge too . But I'm trying to find out if the Chinese subtitles are good?

And it's a bit weird bc I rarely watch dramas with Chinese subtitles unless it's a force majeure.