1. How about adding a referral block in the challenge i.e., somehow one person will arrange the block (Including titles) and the other person has to complete it?

2. One block with "Most watched people" of the above user. - The user below has to watch 4 titles which include the most-watched actor, actress, director, and screenwriter of the above user.

P.S. - If any of these is possible because the participants are quite a number.

ManUtiavN:

Okay, let's keep in touch. 

Anusaya:

if you need help in anyway - let me know. <3

Hey, so I have news. ^^ 

The Thai Drama Club is now created but not yet approved of staff meaning it's impossible to link to anything or include pictures yet. I'll edit it more properly once that's available. Let's hope they will approve it because I did not receive any reply from admins. Here's the link to the club. Feel free to send a friend request to it if you haven't already received one, to become a member. https://mydramalist.com/profile/ThaiDramaClub

I also couldn't get in touch with JustOneMoreEpisode. I sent multiple DMs but even though she's online I do not get a reply. Maybe someone else wants to try because I'm getting clueless on my side what's going on and if it could be some sort of technical issue so she's not receiving DMs from me? If I do not hear from her within the next 3 days, I'll run this year Thai Watch Challenge together with another helper (Please DM me for it) because we're nearing mid-January and I don't want to keep you guys hanging any longer. 

I will need help with transferring the list that is currently still on JustOneMoreEpisode's profile and with creating more lists for other challenges. You'll need the password for the account so I'm looking for a handful of people who are willing to be editors/admins of the Thai Drama Club account and will keep it updated (DM me so I can send you the password). I'll be functioning as admin and editor but I want a friendly community and atmosphere. We're working on this project together and since it's my first time doing this any ideas, inspirations and help is welcome. Don't be surprised that I added a drama to the watchlist. xD I thought we could use the watchlist as some sort of recommendations list. 

If anyone is interested or knows someone who might be willing to make banners or badges for the club and/or this year Thai Watch Challenge it would be awesome. I'll do some myself but it would be great to have a bigger collection to choose from. 

@moonchild, I can't quote your  post but I'm willing to help. I can transfer the remake list. And thanks for your work. 

ManUtiavN:

@moonchild, I can't quote your  post but I'm willing to help. I can transfer the remake list. And thanks for your work. 

Thank you! :)

Just sent a friend request and very interested in participating in a 2022 challenge.  I missed the information about the 2021 challenge. Will investigate your needs and see if I can help in any way. What fun!

Humbledaisy:

Just sent a friend request and very interested in participating in a 2022 challenge.  I missed the information about the 2021 challenge. Will investigate your needs and see if I can help in any way. What fun!

You're welcome . 

Hello everyone, we are slowly but surely working on the Thai Challenge. I am working on badges and banners and to inspire some creativity, could you please tell me who are your favorite actor/ actress. Thanks.

ManUtiavN:

Hello everyone, we are slowly but surely working on the Thai Challenge. I am working on badges and banners and to inspire some creativity, could you please tell me who are your favorite actor/ actress. Thanks.

Thank you so much for your help. I'm working on the challenge and add the ideas you had. Also sending you a DM. :)

Is there a 4th option? I suggest horror.

D (0/4) dark

• Watch a drama/movie with death/murder

• Watch a drama/movie with witchcraft/black magic

• Watch a drama/movie with a supernatural background (power, body swap, shapeshifter, etc...)

Anusaya:

Is there a 4th option? I suggest horror.

D (0/4) dark

• Watch a drama/movie with death/murder

• Watch a drama/movie with witchcraft/black magic

• Watch a drama/movie with a supernatural background (power, body swap, shapeshifter, etc...)

Added. 

General note: Someone however messed up the challenge draft and deleted the entire challenge 1. I don't know nor care who it was, the damage is already done. Therefore I blocked the draft from editing for others. Need to go through the entire draft now to see if anything else is affected which will cause more delay... 

moonchild:

Added. 

General note: Someone however messed up the challenge draft and deleted the entire challenge 1. I don't know nor care who it was, the damage is already done. Therefore I blocked the draft from editing for others. Need to go through the entire draft now to see if anything else is affected which will cause more delay... 

Thanks for all your work!

moonchild:
Someone however messed up the challenge draft and deleted the entire challenge 1

Seriously. People can't see how much effort others put into something.

2021 favorites: 

James Ma
Kem Hussawee Pakrapongpisan
Morakot Liu
Pie Rinrada Kaewbuasai
I See Dead People (2021)
To Me, It's Simply You (2021)