So, I just finished watching this drama. To me, the plot wasn't anything extraordinary or new, but it didn't keep me bored and it kept me watching until the end. But this doesn't change the fact that I felt like the plot was being dragged on for way too long, even if it was just 16 episodes. However, I feel like it could have been resolved way sooner, like an episode after Oh Young found out Oh Soo is not her brother. It also felt like it could have been resolved way easier than going in and pretending to be someone else, just so you wouldn't even take the money at the end. Which is why this whole thing felt like a waste and pointless. If Oh Soo took the money his friends wouldn't have to be attacked. And it's not like Oh Young appreciated him even when she found out he didn't take the money. 

However, I hated almost all the characters in that drama, as it seems like everyone had a rotten side. My favourite character ended up being Jin-sung, due to his cuteness, coolness, and extreme loyalty. I ended up hearing myself just going 'aww' everytime he appeared. No joke, I didn't care who would die as long as he is fine. 

My second favourite was Moo Chul, as he seemed to be connected to our characters. Furthermore, he didn't seem like a bad guy, even though he was tormenting the main character at the beginning. Finding out he protected everyone behind the scenes, while also being sick, I couldn't help but feel respect for him. Plus, it seemed like he had set values of not hurting innocent people. I hate the ending he got and I hate Oh Soo for not talking to him and prioritising that b*** who wants to die all the time. This was also another one of the plot holes, as seeing Moo Chul's condition, Oh Soo could have easily taken him with him in the car, what was the point of leaving him there?? It would have been better if he went to Oh Young's house with Moo Chul, so that way they could talk along the way, and Moo Chul could have died on the way, due to the sickness, if the directors wanted to kill him off so much. It was such a waste, especially since we were meant to just forget about him later.

After that, I also like Oh Soo as the main character. I didn't think I would appreciate an asshole main lead, but compared to everyone else, he was pretty kind and understanding. At the end, I was actually hoping for him to stay an asshole, so that he could just take Oh Young's money and be an asshole towards her. His kindness was actually annoying sometimes, but I liked when he put his friends before himself. At the end, I was even rooting for him and found a newfound respect.

Oh Young is the exact opposite. I liked her sass at the beginning, then she just got annoying as you could never appeal to her. She was selfish, no matter what you did, she would be a b****, and everything seemed to revolve around her. She turned into such a brat, I was hoping for someone to slap her up. It got even more annoying when Oh Soo started sucking up to her, instead of giving her a piece of his mind. But it was very satisfying when he got back at her. Am I the only one who hated her so much? But she forgave Secretary Wang so easily. She had to be my most hated character in the drama, I even liked So Ra and Boss Kim way more. 

I hated Hee Sun at the beginning, but when she finally stopped being a crazy, psycho b*** and got herself together (which turned out to be exactly when she realised Jin Sung is better for her), she started to be my most liked female character. I really rooted for her. I also liked her romance with Jin Sung better than the main couple. 

Talking about romance, I found the main couple romance way too weird. They acted as brother and sister and even if they started going out after they both know they're not siblings, it would still be weird. I found myself weirded out at a lot of supposed 'cute sibling moments' which at some moments were way too intimate. Plus, it turned out to be more creepy and made me more uncomfortable when Oh Young started to fall in love with Oh Soo, when she thought he was still her brother!! I just feel like this romance is wrong on so many levels and I feel like their relationship should have just stayed platonic, like Oh Soo taking care of her. I couldn't feel comfortable watching them together. The romance that I supported more than this one, and even supported it the most of all, has got to be the cute bromance between Oh Soo and Jin Sung. That was way more heartwarming and right than the main couple romance. The way they would do anything for each other, the way they care about each other, and Jin Sung's undying loyalty towards Oh Soo was way too much to handle. It's like for Jin Sung, Oh Soo was the most important one (after his family of course). And I can't forget about all the times they pushed each other into the wall or covered each other's mouth. Lol. 

Talking about recurring themes, did someone else notice how many times people have gotten slapped in this drama? I would love for someone to count it! Besides that, I felt like the ending could have been so much clearer and enjoyable, but it felt all over the place and confusing instead. After everything we have been through, I feel like it was so easy to wrap this drama up nicely, even the way they set it up. But they threw it out the window to try and be all artsy? Not a fan.

I'd love to hear your thoughts and if anyone agrees with me at some points. I feel very passionate about all the mistakes and things that could have been done better, lol. 

Yes! I thought I was the only one that was so annoyed with Oh Young.  Who could related to her. She was very selfish. Probably why I rated it lower than the average viewer =(

Yes the ending was rushed and we the viewers were given the middle finger.