anxrita:

I don't think that scene will happen and if it does how can Tae-Eul be there if this time she will be in the kingdom of corea?! It will be Luna?

I agree this scene will not happen. Lee Gon will not give her flowers, because on that time she will be in his world. They won't be able to see each other for the last time ;(

Izyda:

O sorry, it should be : does she remember him?  :D

definitely she is thats why she is crying after crossing the path with lee ji hun  (which is showed in another video )

Izyda:

I just realized why Lee Gon doesn't want to save himself again. If Lee Lim is caught, the future will not happen. Lee Gon's doppelganger will be alive. Maybe he will meet Tea Eul. At the very beginning, Lee Gon thought that Tae Eul did not exist in his world and never existed. When he came to the Tae Eul world he thought the same that his counterpart did not exist in her world. This would mean that they can move between two worlds without a problem - they do not have their counterparts. He doesn't want to save himself, because if he does, he won't be able to meet Tea Eul anymore - his counterpart will be in her world. Two identical persons cannot exist in the same world! Lee Gon prefers to die than live alone without Tea Eul.

What a sad perspective you have - is it obvious ? 

Is there anyone can make a guess of happy ending between Lee Gon and Tae Eul.., please ☺️?

vanesnatalia:

there was this part of the series which showed a boy who couldnt walk getting bullied by his "friends" that he invited to his birthday party only to give him a soccer ball which they know he cant use. right now im on episode 15 and i cant recall what the point of that scene was hehe and also that scene were they realized one of the people tending the horses was a doppleganger? what was the purpose of both of these?

His Mother become Lee Lim right hand - whom torture LG Korea Mom.. 

I like the inscription engraved on the sword: "The sky and the ground help the earth balance. Defeat the bad and make things just". Totally like from the story of the King Arthur. It's like a knight's oath. Sky - Yo yo boy, ground - Lee Gon? Four Tiger Sword it could be like: Lee Gon, Jo Yeong, Shin Jae and Tea- Eul ;)

@Firda Badrie
Is there anyone can make a guess of happy ending between Lee Gon and Tae Eul.., please ☺️?

Assumptions: LG was able to stop Lee Lim from going to Korea, Tae-eul was able to save young LG and left her ID with him, everything went back to how they were the night of the treason, except that Lee Lim did not go to Korea.  The following scenarios happen after Lee Lim is captured in 2020.

Scenario1:  TE stays in Korea, LG goes back and forth between worlds.  Since he has the whole Manpasikjeok, he can do this.  He already proved counterparts can stay in the same world (with Jo Yeong and Eun-sup) indicating it is probably ok for him to go to Korea every now and then even with Lee Ji-hun there.  But this means he won't get married in Corea which is unacceptable and unfair for the kingdom.  Maybe he can abdicate?

Scenario2:  TE and Luna switch places.  Luna wants a family, so she'd agree.  My concern is Luna's criminal past.  If TE takes her place in Corea, LG's people would probably not welcome a queen with a criminal past. This can undermine their trust in his judgment.

Scenario3:  LG and TE live in the inter-dimensional gate where they'd be surrounded by imaginary flowers forever :)

Scenario4:  LG finds a way to switch TE and Luna before Luna becomes a criminal.  I'm hoping for this scenario :)

@Izyda
I like the inscription engraved on the sword: "The sky and the ground help the earth balance. Defeat the bad and make things just". Totally like from the story of the King Arthur. It's like a knight's oath. Sky - Yo yo boy, ground - Lee Gon? Four Tiger Sword it could be like: Lee Gon, Jo Yeong, Shin Jae and Tea- Eul ;

Another analogy that gave me goosebumps - the four tigers - LG, JY, SJ and TE :)

I also like the part, "A sage is moved to defeat the evil of the mountains and streams. Wield it with deep thoughts and make things right".  The duties of a king that LG is trying to fulfill.

That's a good observation that the Church is the only place that exists in both worlds.  Perhaps that  is the door that LG  will open when he promised to "open all the doors in the universe".

pcharlotte787:

@Izyda
I like the inscription engraved on the sword: "The sky and the ground help the earth balance. Defeat the bad and make things just". Totally like from the story of the King Arthur. It's like a knight's oath. Sky - Yo yo boy, ground - Lee Gon? Four Tiger Sword it could be like: Lee Gon, Jo Yeong, Shin Jae and Tea- Eul ;

Another analogy that gave me goosebumps - the four tigers - LG, JY, SJ and TE :)

I also like the part, "A sage is moved to defeat the evil of the mountains and streams. Wield it with deep thoughts and make things right".  The duties of a king that LG is trying to fulfill.

That's a good observation that the Church is the only place that exists in both worlds.  Perhaps that  is the door that LG  will open when he promised to "open all the doors in the universe".

That door would be so meaningful because his parents also got married their.

@Wintergardener
That door would be so meaningful because his parents also got married their.

ikr? that would be such a cool portal :)

I wish this would be the happy ending..

“Scenario4:  LG finds a way to switch TE and Luna before Luna becomes a criminal.  I'm hoping for this scenario :) “

I myself still rewatch to eps 5 - after eps 14-  leave eps 15 while await happy ending on eps 16 ???

@Firda Badrie

I just thought of another scenario since switching TE and Luna before Luna becomes a criminal might be too big a change that could change TE's timeline.  The only changes savior LG seems to be making are just conversations between him and TE that would not change TE's timeline.

Scenario5: Savior LG stops orphan Luna from becoming a criminal, making it possible for her to become a detective.  Then in 2020, TE and Luna switch places.

But then, if TE will switch places with Luna, they would need to have the same name.  Perhaps they have, that is why Luna's name was never revealed before.  However, if they have the same name, LG might fall in love with Luna instead.  But LG would feel Luna is the wrong girl.  And there would be something else that would tell him the right girl is in a different world.  Perhaps that is what TE asked Luna to steal in Episode 15. If it was not the Manpasikjeok, perhaps it was something about Korea that she will attach to her ID.

I remembered one thing: if it's true that Tae-Eul will switch places with Luna that wouldn't be so good, because she will die soon and her (Tae-Eul) father would be very confused no?! 

Can't wait for this episode :)

pcharlotte787:

@Firda Badrie

I just thought of another scenario since switching TE and Luna before Luna becomes a criminal might be too big a change that could change TE's timeline.  The only changes savior LG seems to be making are just conversations between him and TE that would not change TE's timeline.

Scenario5: Savior LG stops orphan Luna from becoming a criminal, making it possible for her to become a detective.  Then in 2020, TE and Luna switch places.

But then, if TE will switch places with Luna, they would need to have the same name.  Perhaps they have, that is why Luna's name was never revealed before.  However, if they have the same name, LG might fall in love with Luna instead.  But LG would feel Luna is the wrong girl.  And there would be something else that would tell him the right girl is in a different world.  Perhaps that is what TE asked Luna to steal in Episode 15. If it was not the Manpasikjeok, perhaps it was something about Korea that she will attach to her ID.

Whoah.. you’re forecast so brief.. I accept any happy ending.. fall in love to both ML and FL ( though I love her better in Goblin).. it would break my heart if they can’t be together, doesn’t matter  whether They would be in Korea or even better stay as King and Queen in Corea.. ??✅ 

Probably you all haven't seen it yet, so i'll mark the spoiler haha

That final was incredible, i am satisfied for real (my heart is warm haha). I just have two doubts: 

1. I didn't understand how the story ended for Shin-Jae and his doppelganger :/ 
  2. So only Tae-Eul, Lee Gon and Jo Young could remember the past? Why?

I'll miss discussing all theses things with you all :)