@Izyda

Tea Eul will be Luna. Shin Jae will also be in the Kingdom of Corea but their memories will disappear. I hope that eventually Shin Jae's mother will not be able to push him off the bridge. Maybe he will run away.

That sounds like a good ending.  Tae-eul will be Luna.  The original Luna is already in Korea and it looks like she's already getting along with her dad and Nari.  Maybe she'll meet Lee Ji-hu.

Does this mean though that Tae-eul will have a criminal past before she meets LG?  However, there is that 2022-05-27 video of Tae-eul/Luna near Haesong bookstore where she looks peaceful.  Incidentally, it's her 32nd birthday.  I wonder if that scene will happen.

Perhaps the reason Shin-jae's mom wanted to push him off the bridge will disappear when the worlds are balanced.  Was it a debt notice Lee Lim showed her?  Netflix didn't put a subtitle to describe what it is.

So, LG and Tae-eul will be together in the end.  Maybe LG's cousin Se-jin is the counterpart of Shin-jae's therapist in Korea and they'll get together :)

Fairy tale ending, yey!

vanesnatalia:

there was this part of the series which showed a boy who couldnt walk getting bullied by his "friends" that he invited to his birthday party only to give him a soccer ball which they know he cant use. right now im on episode 15 and i cant recall what the point of that scene was hehe and also that scene were they realized one of the people tending the horses was a doppleganger? what was the purpose of both of these?

The mother of the boy and the person who takes care of the horses are employed by Lee Lim. The boy's mother is a doctor and has already save the life of the Lee Gon's doppelganger mother several times. The man's task was to watch Lee Gon.

@ pcharlotte787                                                                                                                                                                               

Maybe Tea Eul will not be criminal in the Kingdom of Coreai. If Shin Jae survives, they will certainly meet. Maybe in 2022-05-27 Tae-eul / Luna near Haesong bookstore will meet Lee Gon again for yo yo boy to tie their thread of destiny again. Will he tell them the ending of the story of King Arthur? :) I'm really just guessing. We don't know the writer's complete vision yet, and this one is the most important, because this story is written by her. We must wait for the end of the series to fully draw conclusions.

@Izyda

I agree, Tae-eul in Corea would not be a criminal.  I think, like Shin-jae, she is incorruptible.  They will both become detectives as they were in Korea.  They will interrogate Lee Lim as shown in episode 1.

Your mention of King Arthur got me pondering about the knights of the round table.  Shin-jae could be Sir Lancelot because he is also in love with Tae-eul.  Jo Yeong could be Sir Kay, sort of foster brother of Lee Gon :)

@ pcharlotte 787                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Yes I agree. Shin Jae is like Sir Lancelot. There is even more analogy to King Arthur. Excalibur - Four Tiger Sword, Holy Grail - Manpasikjeok, Sir Mordred - Lee Rim, Merlin - maybe yo yo boy, Guinevere - Tea Eul; let's hope he doesn't cheat on Arthur with Sir Lancelot :D

Izyda:

@ pcharlotte 787                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Yes I agree. Shin Jae is like Sir Lancelot. There is even more analogy to King Arthur. Excalibur - Four Tiger Sword, Holy Grail - Manpasikjeok, Sir Mordred - Lee Rim, Merlin - maybe yo yo boy, Guinevere - Tea Eul; let's hope he doesn't cheat on Arthur with Sir Lancelot :D

Did King Arthur end up with Taeeul?

@Izyda

Excalibur - Four Tiger Sword, Holy Grail - Manpasikjeok, Sir Mordred - Lee Rim, Merlin - maybe yo yo boy, Guinevere - Tea Eul;

Great analogies, spot-on!   Yeah, hoping this Guinevere does not end up with Sir Lancelot :)

@Wintergardener

I'm hoping for that ending :)

i thought that lee gon will be saved by taeul and no one character die and taeul live with leegon as queen in kingdom of corea as for luna she live with lee ji hun in republic of korea  but this trailer really make me sad may be lee gon doesn't exist anymore or exist but no contact with taeul  all people/characters take separate way for their worlds where they belongs and no longer in communicate may be door are closed for permanant

@DrAmAlOvEr

Thanks, this trailer rocks!  I must have watched it at least 10 times :)  The music fits perfectly.  I can't wait for the story of Lee Ji-hun and Luna (?) to unfold,

I hope all of the main characters make it.  It looks like one of them might not.  Why is Lee Gon outside Tae-eul's house in Korea?

pcharlotte787:

@DrAmAlOvEr

Thanks, this trailer rocks!  I must have watched it at least 10 times :)  The music fits perfectly.  I can't wait for the story of Lee Ji-hun and Luna (?) to unfold,

I hope all of the main characters make it.  It looks like one of them might not.  Why is Lee Gon outside Tae-eul's house in Korea?

He’s going to give her the flowers.

@Wintergardener

I thought the flowers in her room disappeared because the scene was not going to happen anymore. 

Other scenes I am waiting for: 2022-05-27 video, Tae-eul accepting Lee Gon's proposal

I also saw this teaser. And I was convinced that it was Luna, but the last pictures from the shoot (you can find the on the web) shows that she is crying on the street. So now I'm not sure if it's Luna or Tea Eul. If it's Tea Eul, she cried when she saw Lee Gon's counterpart. Does he remember him? The gate has been closed. There are still photos in the church. Is it a funeral or a wedding? As we know, the church is the only place that exists in both worlds. Maybe they will be able move between two worlds from the church? 

Izyda:
I also saw this teaser. And I was convinced that it was Luna, but the last pictures from the shoot (you can find the on the web) shows that she is crying on the street. So now I'm not sure if it's Luna or Tea Eul. If it's Tea Eul, she cried when she saw Lee Gon's counterpart. Does he remember him? The gate has been closed. There are still photos in the church. Is it a funeral or a wedding? As we know, the church is the only place that exists in both worlds. Maybe they will be able move between two worlds from the church? 

he is not lee gon in video its lee ji hun his counterpart and how can he remember her cause their is no memory of both taeul and lee ji hun

i really wanted 

DrAmAlOvEr:
taeul live with leegon as queen in kingdom of corea as for luna she live with lee ji hun in republic of korea

but don't know !

O sorry, it should be : does she remember him?  :D

Wintergardener :

I don't think that scene will happen and if it does how can Tae-Eul be there if this time she will be in the kingdom of corea?! It will be Luna?